Chapter-2

Next day skip to hospital

Red was in a hospital. When he got his consciousness back then he started opening his eyes. When he completly opened his eyes, he saw his mother standing in front of him

In the school

Today, there was a new student who came with Leaf, his name was Blue. We can say Blue was childhood best friend of Leaf but Blue also has feelings for Leaf. And Blue was also a famous superstar. Every student saw them together, they were jealous and started thinking that they are dating each other.

Then the teacher comes to them

Teacher - mr. Blue, principal sir called you

Blue - Ok, I'll come

The teacher and Blue left. Then Leaf enters the class and sat on her seat. She was again an again turning towards the class door because Red hasn't came to the class. Leaf used her bag to save the seat beside her for Red so that no one can come and sit beside her except Red. She waited for a long time but Red hasn't came to the school yet. Then blue comes to the class and sat with Leaf beside her.

Leaf started thinking that 'if Blue wasn't my childhood friend then I wouldn't let him to sit beside me'. And then the teacher comes and the class starts.

Even if leaf was sitting with her childhood friend but she wasn't feeling good but sad. Her face shows everything.

Some days went like this, Leaf comes to the school, waits for Red to come but Red was not to be seen anywhere.
Then one day Leaf couldn't control herself and next day she went to Red's house in the morning to call him. But she sees that his house was locked and no one was inside the house. After asking from many neighbours, she got to know that Red has been betten by many people/thugs and he was admitted in the hospital a few days ago. After listening to this Leaf felt like her whole world went upside down. She was sad and was crying.

Then Blue comes there but before he comes Leaf wipes her tears quickly.

Blue - Leaf, what are you doing here

Leaf*in sad tone* - N-nothing, tire got punchure.......so I stopped here to repair it...........i-it's done now, let's go to school.

Blue - are you ok leaf?

Leaf nodded

Then they both goes to school and in there class. Leaf went towards her seat and head down herself. She was thinking to meet Red after the school in the class.

Then the teacher comes in the class and started teaching. While teacher was teaching he noticed Leaf wasn't paying attention. He went towards Leaf

Teacher - What happened Leaf, now a days you are looking sad, depressed and you are not even paying any attention to the class. And looking at you today, it shows that you have cried. I something wrong Leaf?

Leaf was listening to the teacher but did not replied. Teacher decided to leave her alone so that she can calm herself down.

Blue who was sitting beside Leaf's seat so he was also concerned about her.

Blue - Left! Are you ok?

Leaf slowly nodded

Skip to lunch time

Everyone was sitting near Leaf and Blue and were having lunch. Leaf was still worried for Red. She was praying for his wellbeing and wishing him to come back.

Then suddenly, class door opened and Red enters the class. He had bandages all over his body. When Leaf saw Red, she was shocked but was very happy to see him again. She wanted to hug him. She was about to go to him but thought 'what will Blue think about her' so she stopped herself and didn't go.

By seeing this kind of reaction from Leaf, Red sat away from her. Leaf was trying to ignore Red but couldn't and she was constantly looking towards Red. She was feeling hurt to ignore Red.

Lunch break got over and next period was of games. Red was going to the games room and Blue & Leaf were just behind him. Leaf was still looking at Red. While going, Red came across the stairs. But accidentally someone pushed Red who was running across the way and this results that Red fell down from the stairs. Now Red's all bandages got opened and he started to bleed.

By seeing this Leaf could not control herself and ran towards Red. She started tearing up from see Red in this condition. Then Leaf took Red to medical room. She was taking care of Red like, Red is her whole world and her life is in Red. Leaf took the permission of principal to leave Red to his home.

Blue was seeing all this happening in front of his eyes. He was jealous, filled with anger and rages.

Blue thinks - why princess is too sympathy towards that Devil. Why is she taking that much care of him.

Then we see Leaf came out of her school with Red. She was about to leave but then they saw those school thugs outside the school. They were the thugs who beaten Red last time but this time there was some differences. Those thugs were in a bag gang and the number of thugs in the group was large.

Red - Leaf, hide yourself somewhere fast!! I'll take them down

Leaf - no red, I can't leave you, you are not in any condition to do this

Red - DO AS I SAY FAST!!!!!!

Leaf got scared, without hesitation she hide herself behind a car. And then Red went to fight with them alone. Red was beating them were badly and also getting betten, that half of the gang were badly injured.

Then from behind some group of people come, who were from another school. They came and started fighting with those people/thugs who were beating Red.

Red - now it will be the real fight

Both groups were fighting with each other and the scene was like World War III.

When the fight finishes, Leaf comes out and ran towards Red

Leaf - Red! Are you ok?

Red - yeah!!

Leaf - who are they?

Red pauses a bit and inhaled a bit

Red - this-this is a very long story

To be continued.....