𝚈𝚎𝚜

━━━━━━ • ♕︎ • ━━━━━━

JISOO TURNED AROUND abruptly, taking of the helmet and staring at him wide eyed. "Jin?" But what she did after was a little bit life-threatening, if it wasn't a paintball gun in her hand. She fired the gun at him and Seokjin shut his eyes close, taking in all her frustrations.

But when he opened his eyes, Jisoo had already turned away, hiding from other players, sneakily firing at them. Seokjin moved forward, before crouching down to her level. "Jisoo, listen to me"

"I don't want to talk to you" Jisoo said, still firing at the enemies. "Jisoo, listen...Joohyun and I..." He started. "Talk fast!" Jisoo spat, her concentration on other players and their firing. "Jisoo, I...I.. I mean, there's nothing common between us"

"Jisoo!" Seokjin pulled her down into a crouching position, as she kept standing up and crouching down, to get a shot at other players, not at all listening to what he was saying. Cupping her face, Seokjin looked right in her eyes, before telling the 3 words he'd always wanted to say to no one, but her.

"I love you"

Jisoo stared at him, as if she'd seen a ghost. The paintball gun in her dropped and she stood up, her eyes on him completely.

"When I'm old and my limbs don't work, I'll need a doctor like you" Seokjin smiled, taking her hand in his, before sitting down on one knee. "Who would polish off dad's wine collection if not you? Who would be there with me to win over many more Kim Namjoon if not you? And who'll talk during dinner if not you? Who'll be there to irritate mom if not you?"

Jisoo didn't if she was crying or laughing anymore. She was gripping on his hands tightly, reminding herself that this all was not a dream but reality. Her reality.

"So please.." Seokjin trailed off, before reaching for his coat pocket, introducing a tiny black box with a beautiful diamond ring in front of her. "Kim Jisoo, marry me..."

"Jin.." Jisoo mumbled. "Jin I.." Unable to form a word, she nodded at him. Everyone around them broke into applause and cheers for them, including Jungkook, who kept shouting, "That's my sister!". Seokjin put the ring on her hand, his hands trembling with excitement. But when he leaned forward to capture her lips, Jisoo stopped him, placing her index finger on his plump lips. "You need to talk to Jiji"

♕︎

Jiyoon and Hajoon stiffled their laughter, seeing a colourfully dressed prince. His black suit was now splashed with different colours. But, Jungkook was laughing out loud, seeing his soon to be brother-in-law's confused look.

"You talked to her, right?" Jiyoon cleared her throat. "What now?"

"Now, I've to talk to you" Seokjin said, turning to his soon to be mother-in-law. "Talk to me?" Jiyoon scoffed. "Why? You've talked to me enough already"

"I'd like to marry your daughter" Seokjin said confidently. Jungkook clapped excitedly, giving a fist bump to Seokjin. Jiyoon shared a look of confusion and pure shock with her husband. "And what about Joo.. What was it? Aah, Joohyun?"

"We aren't engaged anymore" Seokjin stated. "Why should we say yes to you?" Jiyoon muttered, turning to her husband. "You aren't going to marry your daughter off to him, right? He's crazy-"

"Oh, stop it, Jiji" Everyone was shocked to hear what Seokjin had said, even he himself found it hard to believe how casually he'd called Jisoo's mom 'Jiji'. "I love your daughter. I'm politely asking for her hand in marriage. So, please say yes. Otherwise, I'll elope with her and you won't be able to find her anymore. When she gets pregnant, I won't let you meet her. We'll have 3 or 4 cute kids, but I won't let them meet their grandma. You won't even get to see their pictures even. Son, is it a yes or do I've to prepare for eloping with her?"

Jiyoon was shocked and had turned pale. Jungkook and his father was trying not to laugh, but Jungkook failed miserably. Jiyoon stared at her husband wide eyed as he fist bumped Seokjin.

The moment was interrupted by Jisoo's light squeal. She'd tripped on the chair, but luckily she managed not to fall. Seokjin breathed out heavily, as his gaze fell on Jisoo. She was looking ethereal, her beauty blinding his eyes. Even the Goddess of beauty would kneel down before the Kim Jisoo.

"Did you hear what he said?" Jiyoon asked her daughter, who sat beside her. Jisoo hummed in response. "Are you saying yes or do I run away with him?" Jiyoon gasped, turning to her husband for back up, but even he was with others. "Say yes, Jiyoon"

"This is not fair" Jiyoon said, jumping to her feet. "Everyone's making me look like the villain and I'm not the villain here. I'm the bride's mother"

"So, Jiji, is it a yes or no?" Seokjin asked, putting his arms across Jisoo's waist, pulling her close to him. "Say yes, Jiji" Everyone chorused together. "Fine" Jiyoon smiled. "It's a yes"

Jisoo squealed, before hugging her mother. Seokjin was utterly bewildered when Jiyoon pulled him into a group hug. As her parents and brother left them, Seokjin pulled her closer, one hand across her waist and the other caressing her face. Jisoo closed her eyes, leaning to his gentle touches, before opening them to look at his beautiful dark eyes.

"So, where were we?" Seokjin whispered, leaving kisses on her knuckles. Jisoo smiled widely, her hands around his neck.

There's a moment between a glance, and a kiss where the world stops, for the briefest of times. And the only thing between them is the anticipation of their lips on each others'.

A moment, so intense, it hangs in the air as it pulls them closer.

A moment, so perfect, that when it came to an end, they realized; it's only just the beginning!

━━━━━━ • ♕︎ • ━━━━━━

It's already the final chapter😭😭😭 Thank you so much for reading this♡ Hope y'all enjoyed...