𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

━━━━━━ • ♕︎ • ━━━━━━

THE YOUNG PRINCE moved forward, taking each stride with confidence, before plopping down himself on the comfortable business class seat, beside Ilsan's King - Kim Namjoon.

The said king was startled to see the young prince of Seoul beside him, staring at him wide eyed with confusion and amusement. The young prince took no notice of the majesty, making himself comfortable in the seat.

"His royal highness, Kim Seokjin" Namjoon pronounced the young prince's name. "Sir" Seokjin turned to face the king. "I suppose it's not a coincidence that you're sitting here" This sentence of Namjoon brought a smile on Seokjin's face. "No sir"

"So, you believe, that, I'll sell my 600 year old ancestral palace within this 50 minutes flight" Namjoon hissed with anger. "You're stuck sir and our offer will save you" Seokjin explained. "Look sir, we don't have to talk now if you confirm our meeting for next week"

"Excuse me, sir" The flight attendant interrupted them with drinks. "Black coffee for him with 1 spoon sugar and black tea without sugar for me" Seokjin told the crew member. "Sure sir" Namjoon stared at the young prince, intrigued by his act. The king was impressed with the young prince!

♕︎

"Lord, you know everything right? There's no need to be formal with you then" Jiyoon prayed loudly. "All I want is Jisoo to find a guy. Then I'll set a tent in her wedding and throw a thank you party. And if he's from Seoul Royal family, then that's even better"

Jisoo scoffed, hearing her mother's outrageous wishes. "Lord, don't ever pay any heed to her" She spoke out loud, mimicking her mother. "Especially the last line in her prayer"

Jiyoon smacked her daughter's head. "You keep quiet and start eating" The whole family was waiting to hear that one word. "The chicken's too good" Jungkook, Jisoo's step brother exclaimed, devouring the fried chicken, earning some laughter from others. "Even my wages are not enough to keep your stomach full, Jungkook" Hajoon, Jisoo's stepfather noted, seeing his son's appetite.

Chuckling to herself, Jisoo ate her food quietly throughout the dinner. The whole time, she was thinking about the next day - leaving to Seoul. That too, royalty.

Jisoo would miss her family.

"Mr. Bang's son is an actor now" Jisoo let out an exaggerated sigh at her mother's statement. "Jiji, please don't start this again..."

Jiji. She address her mother using this nickname instead of calling her mom. Her late father used to call her mother jiji and it kind of got stuck with Jisoo.

"Why not?" Jiyoon retorted. "It's been 2 years. Forget a husband, you don't even have a boyfriend"

"Seriously, Jiyoon" Hajoon spoke. "You're being too much now. She's happy now, isn't she?" Swallowing the food, Jungkook added his point. "You see, Jichu scares off the boys, they run away. Maybe you like girls"