𝙹𝚘𝚘𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗

━━━━━━ • ♕︎ • ━━━━━━

"SO, KIM SEOKJIN" Joohyun said. "You're here to break off our engagement?"

"I'm sorry" Seokjin sighed. "Joohyun, I feel guilty for putting you in this situation. But I feel if I don't do it now, I'll only be hurting everyone later. And everything else doesn't matter as much as-"

"Jin, it's okay" Joohyun told him. "But, this girl and you..., I don't understand" She frowned. A small smile spread on his lips. "I don't understand either. But since she left, there's nothing else I can understand"

"Don't worry about me" She smiled softly. "I'll be okay. I'll get over it. And who knows, maybe fate has some adventure in-store for me too"

♕︎

Tossing the car keys to the valet, Seokjin walked to the green lawn, where his parents were sitting on a bench. "More tea?" He heard his mother's voice. "Yes please" His dad replied.

His hair was messy, necktie was loosened, top few buttons of his shirt were missing and the blazer was in hands. Seokjin was totally surprised to see his parents there. "Jin, where did you go without informing us?" His dad asked.

Seokjin sat opposite to his parents and took a deep breath before speaking. "Dad, mom, I have to..." He trailed off, noticing that his father was sitting on the bench and not in his wheel chair. "...tell you something"

"Lately, everyone is talking so dramatically in our house" His mom said, wiping her hands on the napkin. "But it's good" His dad laughed. "I'm not complaining. You go ahead"

Seokjin stared at his parents, wondering what happened when he'd gone yesterday. But he was not complaining. His father had left the wheel chair and his parents were back to being themselves.

"Yesterday, I-I went to see Joohyun at her house and..." Seokjin trailed off. Taking a deep breath, he decided to drop the bomb. "Joohyun and I aren't getting married" His parents shared a short look before turning to him.

"I want to marry someone else" Seokjin whispered. His heart was beating so hard as he spoke. "If she agrees. I know she's trouble. She does everything wrong. She doesn't fit in but, her wrong actions somehow seems right to me. I need her. We need her"

"Why are you telling that to us?" His dad asked. "Jin" He turned to his mother. "If you marry her, then she'll always embarass us with her actions" Seokjin's head drooped down at his mother's words but snapped up instantly after her next words. "Or maybe we'll all learn to laugh"

His father burst into a fit of laughter, probably seeing his shocked Pikachu face. "There's a ticket to Gwancheon in your room" His mom smiled. "You'll get a car at the airport. And Jin, please clean up before you go, please"

"Go for it, son" His dad encouraged him. "His dad is sticking his foot in things again" His mom chuckled, still seeing her shocked son. "If you move now, you might be able to catch the plane"

♕︎

"Jiyoon, stop it" Hajoon told his wife, who was dusting off the furnitures in their house. "You're putting our house keeper's job in danger"

"I've become too hot headed" Jiyoon replied. "I'm just cooling it down. Otherwise my head will explode"

"Then don't forget to blow a whistle to warn us" Hajoon looked at his son, before fist bumping in tiny. "Shut up!" Jiyoon hissed. "You didn't say a word there. You kept sitting quietly" Jiyoon then turned to her son, smacking his head, who was playing video games. "And you're having fun now"

"I'll go check" Jungkook mumbled, as someone rang the doorbell. His eyes became wide as a saucer, seeing who was their guest.

"Hi" The prince of Seoul greeted him. "Is this Dr. Kim's house?" Jungkook managed to nod in response. "Then you must be Jungkook" He nodded again. "I'm Kim Seokjin. May I come in?"

All the 4 individuals inside the living room kept silent, including the guest. No one spoke a word. Taking a deep breath, Seokjin decided to break the tensed silence. "Sir..., it's important for me to meet Jisoo"

"Do you have multiple personalities?" Jiyoon growled. "Jisoo won't meet you" Hajoon placed a hand on his wife, trying to calm her down. "Jiyoon"

"You'll have to tell us what you need from Jisoo first" Hajoon stated. "Sir, please you've to trust me in-"

"Trust!?" Jiyoon exclaimed loudly, interjecting Seokjin. "We don't trust you at all"

"Jisoo isn't here" Hajoon told him. "Then where is she?" Seokjin frowned, wondering where the hell did she went. "We won't tell you" Jiyoon added. A sigh escaped Hajoon's lips. "After returning from Seoul, Jisoo was very disturbed. So..., she needed some help - Therapy"

"Sir, I need to see her right now" Seokjin literally begged. "Please, sir"

Even though this prince had hurt his daughter, Hajoon knew that he couldn't take the decisions for her. It was her life and only she can decide what to do and what not to. His only wish was to see his daughter happy and loved.

Ignoring his wife's protests, Hajoon turned to Jungkook, silently asking him to take the prince to Jisoo. Jungkook merely nodded at his father, before gesturing the prince to follow him.

Now, everything's in Kim Jisoo's hands...

♕︎

"Look, I don't care whether you're a prince or whatever.. " Jungkook told Seokjin, who was following him behind. "But, if you hurt my sister, in any way or form, I won't hesitate to destroy you" Jungkook warned him. Seokjin nodded, seeing the intensity of her brother's threat. "Which doctor is treating her?" Seokjin asked him, as they walked forward.

"Dr. Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said nonchalantly. "You wait here, I'll go get the tickets" With that, Jungkook left him alone. Looking around, Seokjin's gaze caught a see through door, which was opposite from where he was standing. Only when he looked through the glass door he understood where her brother had taken him - A paintball arena. "So, this is her therapy!?"

Opening the door, Seokjin stepped inside the war zone, paintballs firing everywhere! People who noticed him stopped the game,   but not Jisoo. She was dressed in a soldier outfit, with helmets and boots, and a paintball gun in her hand. Despite the building emotions in him, Seokjin whispered softly. "Jisoo..."

Here goes nothing!

━━━━━━ • ♕︎ • ━━━━━━

What will happen next? Will our doctor forgives the prince? A happily ever after?

Remember to vote and comment. Thank you♡