𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

━━━━━━ • ♕︎ • ━━━━━━

THE MORNING SUNLIGHT illuminated her whole room, screaming to wake up Jisoo. Rolling over the bed, a yawn left her lips, as she sat on the soft mattress, which tempted her to fall asleep again. A beautiful smile was on her lips when she stared at herself through the mirror, opposite her. But when her gaze travelled to her mascara smudged eyes and yesterday's clothes, everything hit her faster than light itself!

Ilsan. Palace. King. Beautiful. Seoul. Shopping. Audition. Drinks. Kidnapping. The prince. Kiss...

Kiss!?

Jumping up from her bed, Jisoo paced back and forth in her room, unable to process that everything, in fact, wasn't a dream! It was all real and she'd initiated it.

Bitch!

Thousands of questions attacked her, wanting answers to fill in the blanks. Jisoo grabbed a fistful of her hair, not knowing what to do in a situation like this. But when her eyes found her laptop, she immediately knew what to do, atleast who to call to calm herself down.

"Hi, Jiji, what's up?" Jisoo greeted her mother, as cheerfully as she could. "The ceiling's up, I'm up, your father's up and Kook's down. That idiot is still sleeping. How's there?" Her mom asked.

"Nothing!" Jisoo smiled. "I was just getting ready"

"And your prince Seokjin? How's he? Will you be a princess soon?" At her mother's question, Jisoo's fake smile immediately dropped down. "Forget Seokjin! You're only interested in him. I grew up doing silly stuff and if you'd straightenend me then, I might've settled down by now" Jisoo blabbered.

"What did you do?" Her mother came straight to the point and a cry left Jisoo's lips. "I kissed the frog!"

"What!?" Her mother's voice was louder. "You kissed him?"

"But he's engaged" Jisoo added, sensing the happy tone from her mother's voice. "Oh, that's terrible!" Her mom said. "You should've told me earlier that he is engaged. What now?"

"I don't know" Jisoo cried out. "Jiji, I can't think straight right now. Bye"

"Jichu-" Jisoo ended the video chat, before her mom could pry her more. She jumped into the mattress, rolling over, cursing herself out. But a groan left her lips as her mother called back. "Jiji, what do I do now?"

"Hold on!" Her mother spoke. "Deep breaths" Jisoo breathed in and out a few times, following her mother's action. "Are you calm now?" Jisoo nodded slightly. "Look, talk to him clearly and end this story"

"Good idea!" Jisoo agreed with her mom. "Good idea, Jiji. I love you" She ended the call, blowing a kiss at her mom, before lying  back on the mattress.

Communication is the key.

︎♕︎

Jisoo waited patiently for the prince to arrive, in front of his room. She approached him as soon as she caught sight of him. "Jin, I wanted to talk to you" He was startled at my sudden appearance, but hummed nonetheless. "I think...."