𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

━━━━━━ • ♕︎ • ━━━━━━

TOSSING THE CAR keys to the valet, Seokjin fished out his ringing phone, before accepting the incoming call. "Your royal highness" Kim Namjoon greeted him. "Your majesty" Seokjin greeted him back.

"Tomorrow at 5 pm" Namjoon said, referring to the meeting. "Yes sir" Seokjin nodded, as if the king could see him.

"And bring Dr. Jisoo along with you. I've got a stiff neck. Don't come without her" Namjoon said. "Sir?" Seokjin sighed, seeing that the king had already ended the call.

Going to Ilsan, with Jisoo, after their little episode and post-episode emotional imbalance, won't be a bad idea, right? Seokjin didn't want the season 2 of kidnapping!

"Hi, Jinnie" Jisoo said, as she saw him approaching, panting in between her evening workouts. "Hello, Jisoo" Seokjin breathed out. "So, tell me?" She spoke.

"Your fan club is growing" He stated. "What?" She threw him a confused look. "I mean.." Seokjin cleared his throat. "Kim Namjoon has called me for a meeting and he has insisted that you come along too as he had gotten a stiff neck"

"Are you feeling jealous?" Jisoo laughed. "I don't have those old age problems" Seokjin muttered. "So, do you have one of those youngster problems?" She taunted. "Like deceptive appearances..."

"Tomorrow morning at 11" Seokjin stated, before walking away from her. He could only wonder why Namjoon had wanted Jisoo to tag along. But he was sure that it was not because of his stiff neck problems.

♕︎

"Is Kim Namjoon selling his house?" Jisoo asked Seokjin, leaning back on the car seat. "Yes" His reply came short and fast. "I don't want to see him like that" She replied sadly. "That's how business is" He replied. "It's not like you doctors - noble, selfless"

"Who said doctors are selfless?" Jisoo questioned. "The only difference is, we only benefit when our patients benefit" She turned away, not bothering to look his reaction.

Maybe, she was selfless.

But, only for him.

︎♕︎

"I don't know whether it was a good idea to come here and surprise Jisoo" Hajoon muttered. "That too, at someone else's house"

Jisoo's parents had decided to surprise their daughter, by coming to the palace. But, unfortunately, there was no sight of Jisoo.

"She's our daughter" Jiyoon told her husband. "We can surprise her whenever we want and we aren't here to cause them any inconvenience. It's not like we're staying here. I've tried calling her 15 times. I wonder where she disappeared without her phone"