Chapter 16: Trip to Summer Camp

Start from the beginning

Mineta: Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there! It'll be like a buffet we can pick and choose from!

Kirishima: That's enough, you.

Badoraku: Yeah, can you not? Or do you want to get squished on?

Iida: Class A's bus is this way!

Iida started to make the same weird gestures by waving his arms.

Iida: Line up in seat orders!

Then, everyone got on the bus and drove off to the destination for the camping trip.

Aizawa: All of you, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that--

As soon Aizawa turned to the students, he saw many of them chatting and not paying attention to him.

Aizawa: Oh well, this is the only time they'll be able to play around.

(Opening)

One hour later, the bus finally arrived to the destination as everyone got out and some of them were stretching from the tiredness. Some were wondering where Class B is, and Mineta was running around while holding his pee.

Aizawa: There's no point of stopping without a reason.

Everyone turned their attention to Aizawa, and Mineta was still begging to go to the bathroom.

Mineta: Where's the bathroom...?

At the black car on the right side, some people were exiting out.

???: Hey, Eraser!

Aizawa bows down to the people that he knew and who knew him.

Aizawa: Long time no see.

The people that exited the car were two females in cat-like costumes.

???: Lock on with these sparkling gazes!

???: Stingingly cute and cat-like!

???/???: Wild, Wild... Pussycats!

Aizawa: These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats.

Midoriya starts to get excited at the sight of the Pussycats.

Midoriya: They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! Those two are Pixie-Bob and

All the students, including the two Pussycats were sweatdropping at Midoriya's explaination and details.

Midoriya: This year will be their twelfth working--

Then, the blonde Pussycat known as Pixie-Bob, grabs Midoriya's face with her left paw glove while gripping it.

Pixie-Bob: I'm 18 at heart!!! At heart...?

Midoriya sweatdropped while feeling the force of the paw and was shocked of Pixie-Bob's age.

Midoriya: You're 18?!

Kirishima: She sounds desperate...

Aizawa: Greet them, everyone.

Class A: It's nice to meet you!

Brown-haired Pussycat: We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain.

The students were all shocked of their site literally being that far away from where they are at.