War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)

Start from the beginning

Mei: Izu, everything is ready.

Me: Okay thank you guys! Now, then let the show begin! Put me on speaker!

Power Loader: In 3.... 2....1

Me: OH MY! HELLO and welcome to the VK ship. My name is Usagi and I am your captain for now. Resistance is unacceptable and will be punished. I hope you will enjoy the rest of the trip.

After I said that Power Loader turned the engine and every power the ship had down. The whole boat was now completely black only the emergency lights were providing a little bit of light.

Me: Well good luck guys, we are leaving!

Just like that me and Tiny left the control room and went towards the heroes observation room since it was quite obvious for us villains to stay in our own observations room. Thus before I went with a part of my team, I told them to move there.

Mei: Ohh looks like the white rabbit of Alice in wonderland is currently moving towards the villains observation room.

Snipe POV:

Me: That's my clue!

With the guns in my hand I went out of the room and met Izuky by sheer coincident. He was currently on his way back to our room.

Me: I am off.

Izuku: Good luck!

The villain's observation room was one deck below the heroes observation room and on the opposite side of the boat on top of that. Since I was running down the hallway, it didn't take me long at all to get to the room. The moment I arrived I saw the door open.

I now had 2 options. Go in and risk the bunny to pin me down and lose the fight or stay outside in the darkness. Since the second option was a lot more appealing to me I stayed at the end of the corridor. It would be a little harder to aim and hit the target but it would be a guaranteed hit.

However, after just 3 minutes it got bored and I began to think that I might miss since these guns were more precise then my own. That was the reason why I sneaked up on Mirko and then went to the next room beside the villain observer room and left the door just a little bit open.

Mirko: There is no one here.

I could hear voice. It looked like she was talking to the other observers.

Mirko: They really took over the ship.

.

.

.

Mirko: I understand.

I watched her walk past the room I was in and decided it was a good idea to let the door open my itself.

Door: *CREECK*

Mirko: What was that?

.

Mirko: A door just opened, I with check it out and return after that immediately.

I was standing in the door frame listening to her. The moment I heard her saying she would check it out, I went further into the room and stood at the end of the room facing the door and having my gun pointed at Mirko. It was completely black inside the room, so I was sure that she was not able to see me.

It didn't take long for the hero to walk into the room and I began to go towards her.

Miko: Who's there?

The lights began to flicker. I knew that this was the doing of Power Loader and so it looked like I was first at the end of the room and in the next instance in front of her pointing a gun in between her eyes.

Me: PANG!

The moment I said that I pulled the trigger. These guns were filled with some kind of paralyze liquid and so she just went limb but I could tell that she was still conscious just unable to move her buddy.

Me: I will bring you back to our room.

I took her off the ground and put her on my shoulder like a potato sack. Once I was back, I put her down and Izuku took her walky-talky.

Izuku: Oh heroes, don't you think it was a dumb idea to underestimate us. I also believe I told you that we would not tolerate any moves on your side.

Mei: White Rabbit went down the wrong rabbit hole and met the killer Rabbit Usagi and his comrades. Now we have a couple of lost kittens walking down the first floor and seemingly on the way to the story teller.

 Now we have a couple of lost kittens walking down the first floor and seemingly on the way to the story teller