War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!

I was currently on Tiny's back, while he was running and gliding in the ice he made on the concreate floor while his feet were touching the ground. As simple as this concept was, it made us go very fast and I was once again surprised how intelligent this tiger was. I had a feeling that every single one of the animals on the island was intelligent but I didn't think that they would be on part to a human being if not even cleverer.

Tiny: ROAR!

He jumped up into the air and I saw the leader of the pack of crows coming flying towards us.

Scarecrow: CAW!

Me: You wanna fight with us?

Scarecrow: CAW!

Me: I take that as a yes!

Scarecrow was flying in front of us and leading the way to an alley. As we began approaching the island Tiny stopped in mid track and motioned for me to get down. I did as he said. Once I was done he bowed towards me and then jumped and climbed the next building up towards its roof and began watching us from above.

Me: I guess it's you and me now.

As I said that Scarecrow let out a screech and then a couple of more crows came flying down towards us.

Me: Army, check! Now let's go!

I went to the corner and looked around it, seen Tokoyami walking down towards me since there was a crow blocking his way of getting the other side and seeing as he was walking towards me I let him go out of the alley past me.

Dark Shadow: There he is!

But before Dark Shadow could even react the small scarecrows were already attacking him and Tokoyami began jumping away in order to get some distance between us and turned around looking at me.

I was just leaning against the wall.

Me: HI!

Scarecrow: CAW CAW!

Me: MOTHERFUCKER!

Dark Shadow: hahahahaha

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark!

All the crows went from attack to circling around us making a wall of crows around us.

Me: Shall we dance?

Dark Shadow: Yes please!

Tokoyami: HECK NO!

It was already too late because I was already running straight at him with Scarcow at my side. He was faster and attacked Dark Shadow. The quirk had no chance against my loyal crow. No matter how fast or how many times Dark Shadow attacked Scarecrow, his attacks were cut in half. Nothing could harm him at all.

As for me I was running at Tokoyami and took my scythe out and was about to attack if not for the crows going in between us.

little crows: CAW CAW!

I immediately knew that they wanted to handle this and didn't wanted me to get my hands dirty.

Me: Okay go on!

I jumped back and put my scythe back to my back watching the pack of scarecrows having their fun with Tokoyami.

At first they were only making a wall and letting their leader take care of Dark Shadow but after a while they decided to help him. Just like that he was picked up by multiple crows and thrown up into the air.

Tokoyami: What the- PUT ME DOWN!

As if they wanted to make his wish come true they all released their grip on him. However, he was about 4 meters above the ground an fell down but before he could even hit the ground the crows took him again. Their nails began digging into his flesh and I could hear the poor guy screaming.