Preparation Day 1: Costumes

Thanks to me, Mei and Power Loader are working together now.

This was bound to be a disaster since Mei's invention normally would all go up in flames in the first 15 seconds and then there was Power Loader with his precisions. Everything he makes is really good but if you ask me, they all lake a certain creativity. Bring those two people together and boom, you got a nice duo that can give you op weapons. That's exactly what I needed!

I loved having Mei around. She was crazy but it was a good kind of craziness. I loved all her invention and this time, I gave her a notebook full of designs I made the same day I heard I was on the villain team. I knew thanks to Nezu that Power Loader will be making the costumes but no one ever said anything about him being finished with it. After my talk with Nezu I went to Power Loader and asked him for the blue prints. He just looked at me and told me that he didn't even start with them.

That was good for me!

I had soo many ideas and I wanted to make the most out of it.

So I sat there in my room and not the dorm room. The dorms was something Nezu created after the USJ attack. It was a good idea.

BUT

If you are like me and hated by everyone in the classroom than that was the worst thing that could happen. I found it okay to be with my closer friends like Todoroki or Iida or Tokoyami or even Uraraka. It was a nice exchange being with them. I also didn't had anything against the rest besides that they like to talk A LOT and when people walk by they take bits and pieces and that's how the rumors start. Many of the rumors are only bad jokes about me or my quirk that just hurts and are no fun at all. Over exaggerating things to a very bad situation that never is good.

Well I as about to show them what real over exaggeration was like.

My ideas where simply. Create exactly the same custom like their hero suit only with other materials and some features in them. You might also call this a small upgrade.

I am sure the others don't know that the villains side had all the teachers.

With my design I will make sure that they won't find out!

All they need to know is that I am the villain in this game and nothing more!

With that in mind and my real hero costume, I create a unique design that looked more like a rabbit. I loved my rabbit ears and I wanted to be as fast and agile like a rabbit but as cunning as a fox.

I was on the way to Mei with the design of my own villain costume. Right in front of the Supporter course, I could hear that Power Loader is teaching his class until the game starts and so I knocked at the door. I might not be the best student but I still tried to be decent and friendly.

Once he let me in, I bowed to him.

Me: Can I borrow Mei for a second?

Power Loader: Sure, go ahead but please don't let anything explode.

Me: I won't.

Power Loader: Stop right there! Are these some blue prints you have there?

I was about to go to Mei when he stops me.

Me: Yeah?

Power Loader: Did you answer me with a question just now?

Me: Maybe?

Power Loader: So are those blue prints?

I couldn't even respond. Then I felt someone taking the notes from my hands and I knew what was about to happen to me. This was something that happened to me once already and I was not prepared for it so I froze.