War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!

Once the Scarecrows found the people, they began leading us to their position. To our luck, they all lead us to a single building.

Scarecrow: CAW!

Once the crow landed on the next rock in front of the building and looked at us. Almost every crow landed on a close rock, building, window opening too.

Me: Hawks, locate them in this building.

It was clear to me by how the crow acted that there were people in this building. They were even the 8 crows that were circling above the building.

Hawks: On it.

Hawks landed close to me and send a couple of feathers into the building. It didn't take for log for the feathers to return.

Me: And?

Hawks: They are 2 on the way to the rooftop. 3 are in the entrance room and the other 3 are in a room on the 3rd floor.

Me: Thanks Scarecrow for the help, we got this from here on out.

Hawks: We don't need you anymore!

Me: Hawks!

I couldn't believe his childish behavior. He puffed his wings up in order to look intimating. Between a killer bird and a hero, the bird would win for sure. His behavior was only possible because I was there and the crows kinda followed my orders for some strange reason. I still couldn't get why they would even follow my command at all. I never have even encountered them before.

Once the crow heard and saw Hawks behavior, Scarecrow the leader of them changes the behavior of his wings and opened them. He was sure not happy to hear Hawks saying that.

Scarecrow: CAW!

Hawks: I am sorry! Don't hurt me!

Hawks closed his wings and avoided his gaze.

Me: Why would you even do this?

Hawks: . . .

Me: You jealous?

Hawks: No.

Me: Yes you are!

Hawks: Maybe.

Me: You are soo jealous!

Hawks: OKAY YES!

Between every single one of my sentences I went closer to him until he confessed. After that I turned around began walking towards the entrance.

Me: Thanks Scarecrow for helping us!

That was the cue for them to fly away. Hawks was quickly following me towards the back of the building. I quickly took my scythe from behind my back.

Me: Let's scare them! Get us up on the roof, will ya.

Hawks: I like that idea!

He used two feathers and let them hover close to the ground in front of me.

Hawks: Jump on them.

Following his comment, I put one foot on each of the feathers and the moment I was on them, he began flying upwards and the feathers acted like an elevator. They began flying upwards until we were above the rooftop.

Once we saw the 2 heroes come out on the roof, we looked at each other and nodded. It was a silent agreement.

I quickly jumped down from the feathers.

Me: Everything good comes from above!

With the scythe in my hands I began falling towards them. Once I was about to hit the floor I rolled myself on impact and quickly got into a kneeling position. Not only did I use the scythe to sweep them off the ground but also to scare them.