War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!

Izuku's POV:

I was checking out the whole island while waiting for the heroes to arrive. I also went to the edge of the forest where the wild animals reside. The moment I stepped close to the forest I felt eyes on me. They were watching me.

However none of them attacked me.

Looks like Nezu was right.

I could see some scratch marks on the trees and I immediately knew that they marked the beginning of their territory. For now, I would let them be but I was sure that I would at some point get inside the forest if not only to lure the heroes inside.

Who was I kidding.

They will have a lot of fun very soon.

Me: I won't do anything to you! I am only here for an exercise. However there is one man that has his blond hair stand up like bunny ears. He is really bulky and wears the color of red and blue. I don't know what he will do when he enteres this forest. Please accept my apologies for now and deal with him as you see fit.

I bowed deeply to the creatures that were watching me.

Nezu said they were mutated but he never said anything about their intelligence, which concerned me. From their behavior, I could tell that they were scouting us out from the edge of the forest. This was not something a dumb creature would do at all.

I could hear some rustling and some branches snapping. Then I could hear some claws hitting the concrete that was going close to the forest. Something was coming my way. The only thing was that it didn't felt threatening at all.

So they are inelegant after all!

My suspicion of Nezu's words were right.

I didn't wanted to be rude and look up so I remain in a rather vulnerable position. They were still animals, wild ones too, so I made sure to pay my respect to them and not make suspicious of me.

The animal came closer to me until I could see its giant paws.

Snow white giant paws covered in some stripes.

This was a tiger in front of me. However that was not the only thing that I saw. The ground it was touching was covered in a slight layer of ice and there was some smoke coming out of under its paw.

Liquid nitrogen...

Cooler than dry ice!

This is not only a huge tiger, it also has a quirk?

What experience did they do on this island exactly?

It was only for a moment but as fast as the tiger showed it to myself he also turned around and disappeared.

I guess they approved us being here.

Let's now hope I can get rid of All Might.

With that, I returned back to the base and send All Might out to great class 1. In addition to that, I also send out Vlad King to greet his class.

Me: Good luck and remember the goal is not to eliminate someone yet but to make them realize that they have no chance in surviving this game.

Vlad King: I understand.

All Might: I will see fit to eliminate one or the other too.

That's how I let them go but not without following them.

Bakugo's POV:

We were all in a stack up in a container and then moved somewhere without us knowing the destination but the moment they opened the fucking doors, I saw where we were. It was a completely divested city.