Make My Story

- - -

"'Make My Story', huh? My interest is peaked," Jirou said before pressing play. 

- - -

"Anyone else wanna interrupt us before we can start again...?" Bakugo asked annoyedly, glancing towards the front entrance to the dorms with a glare.

"It's a good thing your gaze doesn't make things explode, Baku-bro. We'd be in for a world of hurt if that were the case," Kirishima said with a laugh, patting the blonde on the shoulder. 

"Whatever- let's just start already," Bakugo grumbled, turning his attention back towards the stereo.

"That's the spirit, little listener!" Mic exclaimed, causing Aizawa to groan.

"Hizashi...inside voice..." 

"This is my inside voice!"

Jirou pressed play.

A sharp guitar riff filled the air, changing the mood of the room in an instant and causing smiles to bloom on almost everyone's face.

"I know what I have to do now,

It's my life, my one and only!"

"Ooh, I'm into this one!" Uraraka said excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm already getting pumped up!" Kirishima agreed.

"Wipe the sweat off of my brow,

I see my challenge straight ahead-

I know this isn't easy but

Backing down will be my regret!

Follow my way,

We'll run through this debris and wreckage!

Follow my way,

We'll aim for what's beyond the finish!"

"Oh, this one! I remember when Midoriya came into the studio with this bad boy- he said he wrote it during the provisional licensing exam," Mic said with a grin as he leaned back on the couch next to Aizawa.

"This makes me feel the same kind of adrenaline that I felt that day," Todoroki said, clenching his fists.

"I'm chasing down my dreams,

They excite me, my glory is near!

I know what I have to do now!

All eyes are on me!

Now I've seen what they see in me,

I know what to dooooo this time!"

"Where did he find the time to write this? During the provisional licensing exam, all I see was Midoriya muttering to himself," Iida said. "Though, he could have been muttering lyrics, now that I think about it..."