Sora ni Utaeba & Datte Atashi no Hero

[ 2 songs for the price of one chapter! The second song will be down below in the actual chapter, don't worry! It's also one of the rare not-Nate songs :) ]

- - -

"Of course, my boy."

- - -

By the time Bakugo made it back to the common room, everyone had settled down and there were four giant bowls of popcorn sitting out, along with an entire tub of ice cream and a tray of milk bread.

The blonde raised a brow at the food as he rubbed at the bandages Kirishima had insisted he put on his hand, maneuvering around people and sitting back down in the spot he'd been in previously. 

"Decide on the next song or what?" he asked when no one spoke, giving the group an unimpressed look before rolling his eyes and leaning back.

"We're trying to decide between 'Singin' in the Sky' and 'Because You're my Hero", Kaminari said, glancing between the CDs in his hands. 

"The first one. Put it in and let's get started," Bakugo griped, Kirishima plopping down beside him with a bowl of ice cream and a pair of spoons. 

"Want a bite?" he asked as Jirou slipped the CD into the player. Bakugo just gave him a look.

"Okay, here we go-" Jirou said, pressing play and standing back.

The class was ripe with anticipation when Midoriya's voice suddenly cut through the silence.

"I cut right through the wreckage-

And look on to the sunset!

Eternity, I'm flying-

Singing right into the sky!

I can't live with regret-

Can't fade, won't break-

Live for tomorrow with our might

We'll fight on, once again!"

"Can't tell if that's a subtle nod to All-Might or not..." Sero said with a narrowed gaze towards the radio.

Chuckles floated around the room.

"Seeking out...

All the lies that I've been told-

My tears leave me drowning-

I'm moving oooooon...

You can't tell me how to be-

Nothing else is stopping meeee!"

"He sure does love singing about how much he cries, huh?" Kaminari asked with a grin before taking a bite of his milk bread.

"Frustrated, humiliated, it fuels me-

To carve the road I walk on!"