Update (The Song)

A/N: This one's one of the few not-NateWantsToBattle covers! This cover's by Boy Hero and I love their sound :)

(also hey! We're halfway through the OP's and endings!)

- - -

"You're up, Kyoka."

- - -

Jirou slid the CD in, placing the empty case on top of the stack they were amassing. 

Where did Midoriya find the time to make all these? 

Where was the equipment he used? 

Why did it all sound professionally produced!?

She had way too many questions and had a feeling that none of them were going to get answered... unless she asked Midoriya directly.

"You look like you got something on your mind," Kaminari said from beside her as he sat on the coffee table the boombox was resting on. 

She shook her head, closing up the radio. "It's nothing, just thinking about these songs and wondering how Midoriya got them produced," she said, causing the blonde to blink.

"Wait, yeah that's a good question," he said, furrowing his brow in thought.

"YO! Anyone seen the green bean? I got a delivery for him!" 

The newest voice that joined the fray came from the front doors, causing the entirety of the class (plus All-Might and Aizawa) to glance in that direction.

The latter groaned and sunk further into his sleeping bag at the sight of Present Mic, clad in a tattered jean jacket and scratching at the back of his messy bun. 

He glanced towards the group gathered in the common area, tilting his head in confusion and shifting the plastic bag in his hand so that the weight was hanging from over his shoulder.

"You little listeners seen Midoiya anywhere? I got somethin' for the kid," Mic said as he came closer with a grin.

"Oh hey! I forgot you were babysitting tonight, Shouta," Mic said, perking up at the sight of the raven-haired man and causing him to slump further.

Undeterred, Mic turned his attention towards All-Might. "And Toshi-san, what're you doing here? Helpin' this tired old man out with these rockin' kiddos?" 

"Ah- sure," All-Might replied with a grin. "What do you have for young Midoriya, if I may ask?"

"Ooh, sorry Mighty-boy, I'd love to tell ya but the kid's way protective of this stuff. Can't tell ya a thing about it- even if it's totally rockin'," Mic replied, giving the man a finger gun with his free hand.

"Little listener swore me to secrecy and everything," Mic continued, unaware of the narrowing, calculating eyes of Jirou zeroing in on him.

"He up in his room? I can drop this off and be outta your hair in two shakes," he said, getting a sigh from Aizawa.

"Hizashi, Midoriya's gone for the week..." the raven-haired man muttered, causing Mic to blink. "You were there when he handed me the request and explained what was going on," Aizawa continued at the man's blank look.