Peace Sign

- - -

"Sounds good to me," Jirou replied as she put in the new CD.

- - -

"I really hope it's Midoriya playing the guitar in all these- we could really shred together if it is," Jirou said as she loaded the new CD.

"What is going on here?"

The new voice had everyone in the room freeze in place- including All-Might.

You could hear a pin drop it was so quiet- which was to be expected since it was Aizawa that had decided to crash their little party.

"Aizawa- what brings you here?" All-Might said, being the first one to snap out of his shock. 

"Babysitting duty. After Mineta and Kaminari tried to sneak out last week, we've been on rotation. I got the short end of the stick tonight," Aizawa explained, glancing around the room before looking back at All-Might.

"What are you doing here? And why is the class crowded around a stereo?"

'Uhh...well, I came to give young Midoriya his backpack back," he said, causing Aizawa to blink at him.

"He's gone for the week."

"Yeah, I know that now..." 

"So...what are you still doing here then, All-Might?"

All-Might rubbed the back of his neck anxiously. "Young Kaminari discovered some CDs of Midoriya's," he started, getting an unimpressed look from the shorter man. 

"We were listening to them to ensure that he wasn't a danger to himself," Yaoyorozu took over for the skeletal man. "It's just songs he's made, Aizawa-sensei."

"Songs...?" Aizawa asked with a raised eyebrow. "I didn't think Mioriya was the musical type."

"None of us did either!" Sero said.

"But he's amazing," Ojiro added. 

"And he's okay with this?" Aizawa asked, glancing back at All-Might in question.

"Well..."

"He doesn't know, does he."

"Not exactly, no."

The black-haired man sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose before moving towards one of the love seats. 

Hakagure and Aoyama scrambled out of the way as the man plopped down in the seat. "Fine, continued what you were doing then."

"You're not gonna stop us?" Iida asked in confusion.

"Do you want me to...?" Aizawa asked, pulling his than away from exhausted eyes. 

"No, Sensei!" most of the class replied in unison.

"Alright, here we go. Midoriya, let's see what you got for us," Jirou said as she pressed play. 

"Oh-oh, oh-oh

Oh, oh, oh-oh

Oh, oh, oh-oh

Ohhhhhhh..."

"Oh I love it already," Mina said with a sharp grin.