11. Brave New World

You are somebody that I don't know
But you're taking shots at me like it's Patrón
And I'm just like "Damn, it's 7:00 a.m."
Say it in the street, that's a knock-out
But you say it in a Tweet, that's a cop-out
And I'm just like, "Hey, are you okay?"

It was morning, Isabelle and Lucas had walked back to her apartment the night before. They were still wearing the same clothes as they were the day before as they hadn't changed out of them. They had laid on top of the bed and Isabelle had fallen asleep for a little while with her head on top of Lucas's chest. 

When they laid awake on her bed kissing as Lucas's phone rang, Isabelle, pouted a bit but pulled back to let him answer. "Hello?" _Isabelle smiles happily as she watches her boyfriend, she still couldn't believe that the guy next to her was her boyfriend. Isabelle notices how Lucas frowns a little and looks over at her. "Yeah, no problem. I'll be right over," he says before hanging up. He gently touches her face.

"I'm sorry Izzy, that was Peyton," he says and Isabelle blinks for a moment. 

"Peyton? as in your friend and my best friend?" she asks him with a tilted head, Lucas smiles and softly and moves so he's hovering over her. Isabelle of course didn't have problems with Peyton and Lucas being friends, they had been for a while but it had felt odd that Peyton had called Lucas and not Brooke or Isabelle herself.

"Something's up... but we're together now, right? You and me, hm?" Lucas says before leaning down to kiss her gently. "Means everything to me, we just have to trust each other" Isabelle smiles softly and nods her head. 

"I trust you" she starts off with a soft voice "Besides, I have things to do today. Mouth set up a website for Brooke so she could sell her clothes and I kinda promised I would help her...and I for sure feeling inspired to write today" Isabelle says with a smile as she played with Lucas's shirt. 

"That's really great, I'm proud of you," Lucas says, they smile before sharing another kiss. Lucas also gently rubs his nose against hers making Isabelle giggle a little before he rolls off the bed. 

"Okay, see you in a bit," he says as he starts to walk towards the bedroom door

"Okay, see you in a bit," he says as he starts to walk towards the bedroom door. "See ya later, boyfriend," Isabelle says having rolled to her side to watch him. Lucas stops by the door and looks back at her with a smile.

"What?" she asks him grinning.

"Nothing,... just... feels good to hear you call me boyfriend" Lucas admits and Isabelle smiles before shrugging. "It feels really good to say it," she says and Lucas smiles and exits the room. Isabelle turns back to her back and starts to kick her legs in the air excitedly and laughs softly. Lucas Scott was her boyfriend and she was so happy, nothing could change her mood today or so she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke had gotten home in a panic and called Mouth to get over quickly, Brooke was currently pacing back and forth in the kitchen when Haley had arrived and Brooke had chewed her up a bit before Mouth also showed up. ". Mouth, you didn't exactly break any speed records, driving over here, you know?" she says