7. Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Frie

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

"Oh, hey, what did Colin say about you, uh, not picking him for the draft?"  Haley asks Brooke as she, Brooke, and Isabelle get out of Brooke's car once they had arrived at school.

"Not much... mostly coz I haven't told him yet. You didn't say anything, did you?" Brooke says eyeing Isabelle who shakes her head. "No. I... haven't said a word" Isabelle says and Brooke sighs a bit relieved. 

"Okay, good. Oh! But did I mention that my designs were a total hit with the corporate big-stuffs over at Suburban Filth? They may pick them up for a fashion line!" 

"Oh my god, Brooke, that's incredible!" Isabelle smiles brightly as Brooke does a little happy jump "You must be so happy"

"Or not...?" Haley says seeing how Brooke's face fall and they look where Brooke is looking to see Peyton with the other cheerleaders talking to Rachel. 

"What is she doing talking to that troll?" Brooke asks as she is almost giving the table death glares. Haley scuff a little and looks at Brooke

"By troll, do you mean Peyton?" she says making Isabelle roll her eyes a little, everyone had their right to be mad if they wanted to and Peyton was currently mad at Haley. Brooke then walks over to the table with Haley and Isabelle following. 

"Hi,  backstabbing supposed-to-be-best-friend-and-all," Brooke says as she glares at Peyton who just tilts her head at Brooke and smiles.

"Hi, forgot-to-say-good-morning-sneery-grouch-a-lot," Peyton says. Rachel laughs and shakes her head as she stands up.

"I'm outta here, over-possessive-best-friends-with-weird-lesbian-energy" she pauses and looks at Haley and Isabelle  "and Isabelle and Haley" 

"Play us or trade us!" Tim calls out as he walks over with the team and his arms outstretched. All the girls look at him confused.

"What are you babbling about?" Isabelle asks him as she narrowed her eyebrows at him

"The boy draft. We know all you girls got together and drafted us to be your little love-dolls, so... we just wanna know the results" Tim says with a smirk

"It was a fantasy draft, Dim. You know, like that fantasies you have about Nathan – not real" Brooke says making Isabelle snort a bit and almost laugh.

"What d'ya have in mind?" Rachel then asks

"Dates, tonight, you pay" Tim suggests, Isabelle shifts on her feet. She knew that was something Brooke wouldn't want to happen but Isabelle thought well she needed some time with Lucas. They truly needed some time together and figure this whole thing out.

"Okay look..."

"Okay sounds good" Rachel cuts Brooke of who glares at Rachel almost ready to punch her.

"Sweet" Tim says

"I'm gonna get Skills," Bevin says with a smile and leaves the table

"So, who picked me?" Tim asks and all the girls stay quiet because no one had picked him. "Come on, who wants some Tim? Is it you, Brooke?" he asks her and Brooke is standing there fuming at the moment.

"You didn't even get drafted, you little...  Tim" Brooke says through her teeth and turns around to quickly leave. Lucas walks up to Isabelle with a smile on his face.

"So what time should I be ready?" he asks Isabelle who looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know, you should ask the girl who picked you" she jokes and Lucas gives her a look before she can't help it and starts to smile. "Come by around eight" she then says with a smile that Lucas returns.