War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!

Start from the beginning

Me: I officially made Dibs on this island. It is mine now!

The lion ran towards me and then once again offered me a ride. Of course, I accepted it without any hesitation if not even threw myself on it. After I was on his back, he began running and following a crow. It took longer than with the cheetah to get to our target. The moment the girl saw us, she began to run into the next building.

Me: Kotetsu get her!

Kotetsu vanished form my shoulder and teleported Uraraka right in front of us. The moment she was in front of us. She looked at the huge lion and then at me.

Uraraka: Sensei?! That you?

Lion: ROAR!!!

The moment the lion road I saw her shadow vanish and the girl's eyes went completely black.

Lion: ROAR!

Another roar and I saw Uraraka use her quirk on herself.

Me: Good work, kitty!

I was still on the lion and began bending down hugging him and petting its fur. It was weird for a grown up man like me to hug and be on the back of a lion but this was my life and I was enjoying it to the fullest.

Kotetsu: MEW!

The cat teleported himself on my back and began throwing himself on my back down rolling around and nuzzling himself into my hero costume.

Me: You want a pet too buddy?

Kotetsu: MEW!

I slowly got up and went off the huge cat while Kotestu got down and teleported himself on my shoulder. After 15 minutes I could hear the lion roar and Uraraka dropped to the ground. It was a mystery to me how he was doing this but as far as I could tell since the lion didn't have any shadow, was that he was stealing her shadow and the moment he did that he gained a shadow and also the whole control over her body.

Once he let his control over her gone she dropped down and immediately began throwing up. She looked more than ill and I could hear Recovery Gil telling me that she was out of the game due to the fact of over using her quirk.

After that I was done with all my targets. Now all there was left was the ship.

Me: Now all I have to do is find Izuku and go to the board.

The moment I said that my cat teleported me towards the boat and onto it too. Not only that but he also went ahead and teleported me back into the villains observation room.

Mic: SHO! HOW?

Midnight: Ohh that's the cat that can teleport, right?

She came closer and I could hear Kotetsu hissing at her.

Mic: Sho, you didn't get another cat did you?

Me: He chose me!

Kotetsu: MEW!

Mic: He follows Tiny and Izuku. He didn't choose you!

Me: He did! Just accept it!

Mic: No Sho, you can't have another pet!

Me: WHY?

Mic: What fo you mean why? You have soo many cats' already and we will have a tiger too.

Me: Nezu is putting the tiger on Ua ground so there is no need of us housing him but this is just a small cat.

Mic: Let's face it, you want to own the island.

Me: Can we do that?

Mic: NO! Where do you think we would get the money for that?

Me: It already belongs to UA.

Mic: Yes because Nezu knows how to blackmail the correct people!

Me: So if I tlak to him, everything is fine?

Mic: I guess so. But no huge cat's in our house!

Me: Deal!

Mic: Deal!