"That is a harmful stereotype. I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!" Kiibo yelled. "Like 'less than three'? Those kinds of calculations?" Tsumugi asked. "It's not so unthinkable. All hearts are blind when faced with radiant love. Doing anything for the one you love...Hasn't anyone felt that way before? Kehehe...I most certainly have, at least." Kiyo said. His hands to his chest. I wonder who that was. They must've been extremely lucky. "With how creepy you are, I'm sure that person didn't want your love!" Tenko yelled. I felt all emotion drain from my face as I drew all of my attention at Tenko. "And with how rude you were just now, I'm sure no one would want your love either." I spat. I saw Tenko flinch at my sudden change of expression and tone, but despite that, she just immediately turned her attention to the debate at hand. I went back to my normal hunched-back version in an instant. Why do I have to be like this...? I gain confidence at the most random of times. Why did I have to be so rude just now? It's not good to be rude, Y/N. Have more respect why don't you?

"Kaede and Shuichi are pretty buddy-buddy with each other, so I wouldn't doubt that. Plus with the way Kaede just acted right now, I'm preeetty sure she lied. A talented liar like me can spot other people's lies easily." Kokichi said. Kaede began to sweat drop, further proving Kokichi's point. "Well, what do you guys think? To believe or not to believe Kaede?" Kokichi asked. "Umm...I do wanna believe Kaede, but Shuichi does seem pretty suspicious. He has been strangely quiet for a while now...which is classic degenerate male behavior." Tenko said. "Nyeh... I agree." Himiko mumbled. "Shuichi is the only person here who's suspicious." Maki pointed out. "So we all agree that Poo-ichi did it!? Then let's just vote already!" Miu yelled. "No, I still think it is too soon to determine the culprit." Kiibo disagreed. "Umm...I agree. I sort of can't believe that Shuichi is the culprit." Tsumugi said. "Yeah, this ain't right!" Kaito yelled. "I agree! But I don't know if Atua agrees. Cuz right now, it's his naptime." Angie said. "This is quite troublesome... It seems our opinions are on opposite ends." Kirumi pointed out. "How we supposed to decide? We're split right down middle." Gonta said. 

"...Split!? Did you just say split!? You did! I heard it! I heard it with my belly button microphone!" Monokuma yelled. "So wait, your ears don't do anything!?" Tenko yelled. "The Ultimate Academy is proud to present its very own morphenomenal trial grounds!" Monokuma yelled. "...Morphenomenal trial grounds?" Maki questioned. "The trial grounds are gonna morph!? Seriously!? I tooootally wanna see that!!!" Kokichi yelled. And with that Monokuma pulled out a key and unlocked something that made everyone's podiums rise in the air. I gasped a little in surprise at that. I took a deep breath in and out and looked ahead of me so I wouldn't focus on the ground below me. We must be a few meters above the ground at least. Our podiums were separated on opinions on whether or not we should vote for Shuichi or we should just wait a little bit. Much to my dismay, Kiyo was on the other side. Nobody is perfect...I suppose. 

"You hid what you knew about the camera intervals, Shuichi." Kiyo pointed out. "But Miu silent about intervals too..." Gonta argued. "Unlike Shuichi, I actually have an alibi!" Miu yelled. "Kaede backed up Shuichi's alibi, didn't she?" Kaito said. "Shuichi weren't together the whole time, were they?" Maki pointed out. "Both of them were together when the receiver went off." Kirumi reminded. "If Shuichi had the receiver, it could've been disguised." Ryoma chimed in. "Kaede is the one who actually had the receiver!" Kiibo argued. "But that's Kaede's lie, isn't it?" Kokichi reminded everyone. "We'll know whether or not it's a lie when we talk this through!" Kaede argued back. "This is our answer!!" Everyone yelled at once. After, when that was said. Our podiums then made their way toward the ground. "Everyone, you have to believe me! Shuichi isn't the culprit! If we vote for Shuichi, we'll be making the wrong choice! And if that happens...Everyone will be executed...I definitely won't let that happen, even if it costs me my life!" Kaede yelled. "Kaede..." Shuichi said rather sadly. "Yeah, it's just like Kaede said! Shuichi ain't the culprit!" Kaito yelled. "Gonta believe in Shuichi, too! Gentleman always believe in friends!" Gonta said. "Well, if Shuichi's not our culprit...then who is?" Ryoma questioned. "We've already exhausted all possible avenues of discussion..." Kiyo pointed out.