I woke up to something moving in my arm and I open my eyes to see Belle struggling to get out of my grasp. I smiled at her struggling figure.

For the second time, I slept overtime. I usually wake up early or don't sleep at all because most of the time I couldn't. But for these two days sleeping next to her made me want to sleep more.

"Sleep it's still early," I said as I pulled her closer and she stilled

Says the guy who wake up even before the sunrise.

"I need to go out today," she said and my eyes snapped open. Is she going to meet him today?

"Who are you going to meet?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"It's none of your business," she said as she got out from my grasp and stood up. "Remember, I don't mingle in your business and you don't mingle in mine,"

I groaned as I stood up and follow her. "Are you going to meet that asshole?"

She turn back with a werid expression. "And who's this 'asshole',"

"Stop with your act. I know your going to meet your ex-boyfriend," I hissed at her and she looked at me with a confused expression.

"And who told you I'm going to meet him?" She asked narrowing her eyes at him and that confirmed my doubts.

"I knew it," I hissed at her. "He called you last night while you were in the bathroom,"

"Did you picked?"

"Of course,"

"There is something called privacy you know?" She said with a scowl. "And no. For you kind information, I'm not going to meet that scumbag."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Then who are you going to meet?"

"None of your business," she said as she slammed the door on my face.

I punched the wall in frustration as I ran my hand throught my messy hair. "I'm going to kill that fucker,"

I went to my office and called Edwin to do some research on that fucker. By the time I came back she was already gone so I got dresses hurriedly and asked my men to track her location.

What if she really went to meet him?

As soon as I got her location, I jumped into the car and Sam started the car. I will fucking kill that fucker.

After a long drive of what seemed like forever, Sam stopped right infront of a small cafe and I hurriedly jumped out of the car with my men following me.

The bells attached on the door hinge jingled as I entered and my eyes searched for her before landing right on her.

She was standing there with an amused expression looking at a girl who was beating the day lights out of a boy. When I looked closely, I saw that it was none other than that fucker.

I knew it. She fucking came here to meet that fucker. I clenched my fist and walked towards them before yanking the guy out of that woman's grasp and she glared at me.

I ignored her and start punching that guy who was looking at me with fear dangling on his face.

"I fucking told you to stay the fuck away from her," I hissed at him as I continuously punched him. I couldn't control my temper.

"Nick stop. Please," Belle said as she pulled my arm and I looked at her before throwing him to my men who dragged his unconscious body out. By now he was unrecognisable but I was still not satisfied.

"You lied to me," I said as I looked into her eyes. "You came to meet him,"

"No I didn't," she replied in a soft voice. "I came to meet my friend and he happen to be here at the same time," she pointed towards the girl who was beating that boy earlier. She was wiping her knuckles with a tissue as she looked between me and Belle.

"Do I need to beat him too, Belle?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Do you know who I am," I asked her in a cold tone.

"No. Why? Have you forgotten?" She asked sarcastically and Belle shot her an unimpressed look while I glared at her.

"Louisa meet my husband. Nikolai Ivanov," she said as she I introduced her to me before turning towards me.

"And Nick, this is my bestfriend. Louisa Harries," she said.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH GOT MARRIED AND DIDN'T EVEN INVITE ME!" She yelled at Belle and I thank God because there was no one else in this café beside us and the guy on the counter who looked as if he was about to shit his pants.

Now, this is going to be one hell of a long day

                                  « ★ »

A/N : Entry of another new character!

What do you think about her?