2

Ringing... loud, incessant, ring-

"Heya Ro!"

"HELLO PATTON!" The dramatic prick... wait, no, prince on the other end practically screamed.

"Heheh, soooo what d'ya need? Ha, poof what d'ya need, poof what d'ya need. Heh."

"Oh yes! So my brother is with his boyfriend and I'm TERRIBLY bORED! SO! Could I come over?" Roman asked hopefully.

"Oh, of course, kiddo. You know you're welcome anytime... as long as you ask me first, yeah?"

"Yeah. I'll be there in a few, 'kay?"

"OKAY! See ya soon."

*Time hopity-skipdy-thing*

Knocking... loud, incessant, knock-

"Heya Ro!"

"Heh, hey Patt. So, what should we do?" Roman asked as he knelt to take his shoes off.

"Oh uh, heh, I was kinda hopin' you'd know." Patton admitted sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

"Aw Patt, while I do have an idea I didn't want to take over, since I'm in your house." The Moreno boy said gently.

As Patton stared into Roman's face he smiled, "I'll go get the food and drinks if you wanna set up the telly and have think about which film ya wanna watch?"

"YAS! Thank yoooouuuuu." He scrambled off into the living room and Patton just shook his head fondly.

Again just showing the dynamic of their friendship. Thank you for joining me in this chapter.
                     -Your narrator.

If you're enjoying this silly little fic of mine, maybe vote and comment? It'd be really appreciated, thanks.