1

(Art belongs to my close friend m011ym00 ).
Trigger warnings:
Swearing.

"Y'know, nothing's stopping us from flying when we jump off a cliff."

Logan snapped his book shut. "...the laws of GRAVITY?!" Janus muttered a "well" while Virgil merely sighed.

If it wasn't obvious, Remus had been the first to speak.

Virgil, Logan, Janus and Remus has been quietly enjoying some free time together (a rare opportunity, as Remus isn't usually quiet), obviously that quiet had now been disrupted, however that didn't mean they had to stop enjoying themselves.

Virgil was the next to speak "Yeah and none of us have a mutation involving flight... and no, Logan's psychokinesis doesn't count."

The four friends were at Janus' as his family was never around, the four were also completely aware of each other's mutations, however, only three of them belonged to the group the "Dark Sides".

"Yes thank you Virgil, we definitely didn't know that."

"Oh don't be bitchy, Double Dee, Virgin is just trying to help with the voices in his head." said Remus, trying and failing to be helpful by leaving his friends, as always, with more questions than answers.

Logan, being the literal, lil bitch he is asked what was (to him) the only logical question "Do you have voices in your head, Virgil?"

"I... what? No..?" Was the reply "I mean, at least not that I'm aware of."

Thank you for joining me in this chapter, I decided to let y'all get a feel for the group dynamic of my favourite boys.
                          -Your narrator.

If you're enjoying this maybe vote and/or comment, that would be really appreciated, but of course you don't have to. 🙃