~

Mangu Main Ab Kya Rab Se
Paaya Hai Tujh Ko Jab Se
Ishq Tera Hum Pe Taari
Raqs Mein Jahan

Karon Sajda Aik Khuda Ko
Parhon Kalma Ya Main Dua Don
Dono Hi Aik
Khuda Aur Mohabbat
~

Karon Sajda Aik Khuda KoParhon Kalma Ya Main Dua DonDono Hi AikKhuda Aur Mohabbat~

Yaar comment kr dia kro sbh mujhy boht maza Ata hai prhny main

Yaar comment kr dia kro sbh mujhy boht maza Ata hai prhny main... 🤭

~^~^~^~^~^^^

Najia hugged Hadi closer to herself after hearing that.

He put his face in the crook of her neck and closed his eyes but Najia became alert when she felt his tears hitting her skin.
She held his face in her hands and looked at him, her own eyes brimming with tears.

He looked at her whispered" roh mat please " and wiped her eyes.
She cried even more.
Here he was suffering so much but he was telling her to not cry.
" how can I not when you're going through so much pain. " she whispered and he caressed her cheek.

" you're too nice for your own good baby..." he told her, his voice sounding deep.

She looked away and he pulled her on the bed.
He made her rest her back on the head board and he put his head in her lap... Urging her to play with his hair.

He closed his eyes and she slowly placed her hands in his hair and combed them.
He sighed in bliss.

For a few minutes she continued to do the same thing in complete silence.
Both didn't say a word.
It wasn't an awkward silence nor a uncomfortable one.
It was a peaceful one.

the peaceful moment was interrupted when he said :
" Naju...I didn't kill my mama right?"
His tone desperate and his voice trembling.
She cupped his face and said:"of course you didn't meri jaan...jo bhi Hua woh sb Allah ki mrzi thy...don't you ever think like that again..."
She explained to him and cried along with him.

"baba kiun nhi mujhsy baat krty phir... They could've aborted me... They could've done anything to save mama... It was their decision.. Phir mujhy kiun nhi wo apna beta manty?... Kiun itny nafrat krty hai mujhsy?...Kia mujhy sch main Mar jana chahiye?... Sahi kehty hain baba...maine khud apni MA ki zindagi le li... Aghr main peda na hota to aaj wo baba ky saath hotin" he cried and she cradled him close ho herself.