War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!

ابدأ من البداية

Me: So this cat brought you here?

Aizawa: More like teleported.

Me: Oh.

Aizawa: Do you know if he has a name?

Me: No.

Aizawa: How about we name him Kotetsu.

Kotetsu: Mew!

Tiny: Roar!

Me: Looks like he like it. So does that mean we adopted another cat?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: YEEEESSS! You are the best!

Without even thinking I run at Aizawa and tackled him into a hug. Lucky for us he didn't fell down to the ground but instead he returned my hug. After a couple of minutes, I broke up our hug and looked up at Aizawa and gave him one of the best and honest smiles I could muster.

Me: Thanks Dadzawa!

I could see him smile the moment I said that. He also tried to hid his smile in his scarf.

Aizawa: Aham. Let's go and pay my class a visit shall we?

Me: Yes! That reminds me... I don't want them to know about the animals on our side yet.

Aizawa: You mean more like army.

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: Kid all the birds are sitting outside on the rooftop and in every single window of this building.

Me: What?

Tiny: ROAR!

Me: Hmmm... There could only be one reason for that. They are trying to protect us.

Aizawa: No, you. They are protecting and watching over you.

Me: Well either ways I am happy about it and I appreciate it a lot!

Aizawa: Thank you Tiny for protecting my son.

Tiny: ROAR!

Aizawa: What's your plan, kid?

Me: My plan? Simple get Hawks to tell us where they are, go there attack and traumatize them and walk out of the building. I don't want to give them any chance on leaving the building at all. But if they do they will be my pray.

Aizawa: I understand.

Me: Well then let me quickly contact Hawks.

Just like that I tapped at the earbud I had and called him.

Hawks: BUNNNYYYY!!!!

Me: CHICKEN!

Hawks: AW that was mean.

Me: No it was not since you love chicken so much.

Hawks: Fine I will let this slip but only because it's you.

Me: Can you tell me where the heroes are at the moment?

Hawks: They split up. Bakugo and 8 other people are walking around the city while the other 9 are at the highest building in the western part of the city.

Me: Thanks. How is the ship capering plan going on?

Hawks: Nezu is on it and is also currently watching the observes as for us villains we are preparing ourselves.

Me: Great. Find out where the heroes are and do not let them get out of their room. AND Hawks you know about All Might and Vlad King right?

Hawks: Of course! They are all yours!

Me: Thanks. Till later!

Hawks: Chicken out!

After my little talk, I looked at Tiny and Aizawa, each one at a time and then picked up Kotetsu from the ground. As I did that I could hear a low growl coming from tiny and Kotetsu shivering a little bit.

Me: Chill! I am just gonna hand him over to Aizawa.

Tiny: Roar.

He immediately stopped growling the moment I said that. I then went to Aizawa and gave him the cat. Kotetsu really looked like he loved being around Aizawa and went around his shoulder.

Me: Kotetsu keep an eye on my dad please!

Kotetsu: MEW!

Aizawa: That won't be necessary. I have learned my lesson last time and I am ready to get back at them.

He began to smile creepily but it didn't bother me at all. I returned the same smile back to him and we went out of the building.

Aizawa: Where are they?

Me: Two locations. First there is a group of 9 people walking around the city and then there is another group of 9 staying in their headquarters resting I assume.

Aizawa: Let's get the headquarters people out first.

Me: I am with you!

Aizawa: Is it the same building they got me?

Me: No a different one. Bakugo is vary of me so there should be enough traps inside.

Aizawa: HMPF! They better be prepared for this.

Me: Ohh no matter how prepared they are nothing can get them prepared enough for what I am going to do.

Aizawa: Lead the way son.

Without further ado, I began running down the street with a tiger at my side and Aizawa using his scarf to move faster and keep up with me and the tiger. Kotetsu also teleported him from time to time too. It was after all not that easy to keep up with me using OfA at 30% and a huge tiger running on along side each other.

I could also see the pack of birds following us and some where even flying in front of us announcing our arrival in their own way.

Pack of Scarecrows: CAW CAW!

We were on our way and I was about to make sure that this would be their last day on the island. We were after all ready to start this war for real!