chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️

Start from the beginning

"I need to visit the library. We have an exam in two weeks, so I'll study for it."

"Should I come with you? Despite the fact that I have nothing to do there?",she said, chuckling.

"No, it's all fine! I'm going to leave now."

"bye! When you're finished, text me and we'll meet for lunch."

"I had already had a heavy breakfast. you can eat with Katherine"

I wanted to spend some time alone, away from other people. I like being by myself. My mind is already overflowing with ideas.

time skip

I was walking in the hallway. the place was silent and no one was there. probably because everyone was attending their classes but my teacher was absent. walking to the library on the third floor, I bumped into someone. why does this happens to me? I mentally asked getting up when I saw someone hand . I looked up to see Lucas again! it's the third time in a row.

"I apologise Christina!" he exclaimed as he picked up the books and I stood up, dusting my skirt.

"oh no! it's fine. It was my fault for not checking to see whether anyone was present."

"here take this", he handed the books and started moving when my eyes fell on one of my books. it had a drop of blood.

"Lucas? wait! "He glanced away, puzzled, as I dashed towards him.

"What happened? I apologised."

"show me your hand"

" what?"

"Are you deaf in some way? Show me your hand," I replied confidently, but realised he was the popular boy at school, and if any girl saw me with him, i will get in trouble.

He shouted, "OK-yaahhhh you girl?" I dragged him into an empty classroom before he could process anything.

"yaah, are you all right, girl? What in the world are you up to?"

"If your crazy fangirls see me with you, they'll murder me"

"I know I'm attractive," he said with a confident grin.

"Whatever, but show me your hands"

"What's the matter with my hands?"

I pulled his hand and ignored his question. His left hand had a deep cut on it.

"Can't you feel anything? Your hand has a severe cut on it! "Let me take you to the medical room."

"I am fine. It's only a little cut!"

"As you can see, it's not a little cut. Let's just go."

He stopped her as I was ready to walk away.

"Why are you so concerned about me? Have you agreed to everything?"

I wasn't sure why I became so agitated whenI noticed a minor cut on his hand. Maybe I accepted them. I don't know.

"I - I'm not sure. Leave that! let's go"

"CHRISTINA ANSWER MY QUESTION"

"before being your stepsister, i am a human so i just wanted to help. it's okay if you don't want to. i will leave"

While Lucas was impressed by my actions, I fled outside the room.