What the hell did they do to my boys?

Cameron says in a raged tone, "We'll give you two seconds to back the fuck away from her and leave."
"Or what?" Alex mumbles from behind me, still holding my hands together with one of his hands and holding one hand over my mouth to keep me quiet and still.

Jack Gilinsky come from behind Cameron and they all start to walk into my room.

Jack looks at me and looks down at my feet, he motions his feet giving me the order to somehow kick Alex.

I reach back and kick him in his crotch, causing him pain.

He falls down to the ground and I run over to the boys.

Everything is happening so fast.

Nash says quickly in my ear, "Come on, let's go!"

He picks me up bridal style and starts leaving the room when Gilinsky stops him before walking out the door,

"Do not let her out of your fucking sight. There might be more."

Nash nods and hurries us out of the room, still carrying me.

He runs us down the stairs.

"Damn, someone's been working out," I giggle into his chest.

He laughs quietly and says, "Hush, Lilian."

I nod. As we walk down the spiral stairs, I see everything trashed and broken.

There's broken glass everywhere on the floor, and two men are knocked out on the couch, with blackened eyes and blood on their face.

Damn, they got them good.

I look down at Nash's feet to make sure he's wearing shoes, he is.

He walks us to the kitchen and swipes broken glass across one of the counters to make a spot for me to sit on.

He sets me down onto the counter while he gets me a glass of water.

After handing me the water, he asks "How are you feeling?"
"I'm doing a little better. This morning was a bitch, I couldn't fucking breathe and I threw up like 4 times-"
He interrupts me, "Wait-Lilian. You still haven't fucking slept, have you?"
I shake my head no.

"Shit, babe. You need to sleep, it's been almost three days. I'm sorry all this is happening."
I hear all the boys walk downstairs, shutting my door behind them.

They talk quietly to each other, to the point where I can't hear them.

When they all come downstairs, I say outloud,

"I'm sorry all this shit is happening because of me, I don't know why they would want me-"
Cameron interrupts me, speaking for all the boys, "Don't ever apologize again. Anyways, you won't have to worry about them anymore."

I turn my head and look at Gilinsky, "What did you guys do?"

Johnson says, "We took care of it, don't worry about it."

"Where is he? And what are we going to do about those two?" I ask while pointing to the guys who were knocked out on the couch.

They all laugh and look at eachother.

Still sitting on the counter, I yawn twice in a row and my eyes start to get lower.

Nash is still standing in front of me, at eye level.

I lean forward, resting my head against his chest still being able to see all the boys.

"Guys, she needs sleep," Nash says interrupting all the boys conversations about what all happened tonight.
They look at me before Matt says,