Round 2

You checked the Leaderboard for the next Round and saw that it was going to be you vs Ariel. You smiled internally at finally having the chance to fight her. You chose your weapon, Guardian, and walked up to the stage entrance to fight.

You both locked eyes as she put on her helmet as she unsheathed her sword, Wither, as you unsheathed your blade as well

Qrow stepped in the middle as he waved both warriors to him.

Qrow: I know the extent of how strong you both are, and for the love of Our don't kill each other.

You both eyed the other with excitement knowing that this will be very, very, interesting.

Qrow: Round two, Y/N L/N vs Ariel Belialuin

(If you get this reference you are a man of culture)

Qrow: 3, 2, 1, Fight!

(Start Burning Town Part 1)

You both rushed at max speed clashing blades the huntsmen and some of the huntsmen in training with quick eyes could see the speed and precision as you both put in your all. Those who couldn't could only here the clashing and see the sparks and quick after images from the speed. You both eventually locked blades in the middle as she lept over your head and summoned three pure black kunais and threw them at your feet as you rolled back as you notice her other hand that was clenched open up as a explosion of black shadow enveloped the area leaving it smoking and the concrete designated and burnt.

You: (mentally) Ok, first thats overpowered, two don't piss her off, three dodge or block any throw shadows and pay attention to her hands.

She kept throwing knives as you realized she was using her ring and pinky finger to explode them while she was holding her sword in that hand. You sheathed your blade and held it in its sheath as if you were about to unsheathed it and slash as you barely pulled part of the sword from the sheath and pressed a now revealed button as you kept your stance as small vents opened up as the audience was confused alongside Ariel.