Round 1

(A/N) Finally this will get more action heavy!

As the final bell rang for the day the speakers came to life.

Tai: Y/N L/N and Michael Dean Prepare for battle in the arena.

You ears peaked up at your name being spoken as you rushed to store your unnecessary stuff as you had your armor already on.

You walked in with Vengeance by your side and your Protector MK1 armor on with your final addition of a plain Dust powered sword named Executioner hanging on your back.

As you walked down you saw William in his signature armor and weapon named Ryin (Armor) and his sword/sniper Avenger (Weapon)

You both stood on opposite sides of the arena as the outer shield activated

You both stood on opposite sides of the arena as the outer shield activated. This was gonna be a unusual fight for sure considering you still didn't have your semblance and his was very powerful allowing him to increase his concentration and increase confidence allowing him to think quick and makes it hard to get stuck him in a tough spot, it also allows him to have a quick boost in speed and strength. This semblance was called Full Effort.

You both readied your weapons as both of your aura levels appeared on the screen. You notice Qrow, Tai, and the other teachers were watching from the box above along with a few diffrent people which he recognized as headmasters of the four huntsman academies. You both readied your weapons as Tai began the countdown.

Tai: 3, 2, 1, Fight!

You both rushed at each other swords in hand as you both rushed at each other with quick speed and precision. The strength of the combined strikes caused sparks to shower the both of you. You quickly jumped back while turning Vengeance into its smg form and unsheathing Executioner and charging forward firing rounds at William as he raised his sword blocking the rounds. You left into the air, spinning in mid air landing behind him as you slashed at his stomach as you were a couple inches short of hitting him. He lept back and changed his sword into its three round burst sniper form and began to fire burst after burst as you dodged as many as you could until one hit you in the ankle right after you jumped causing you to fall and slide a few feet as you recovered mid slide and fired another set of shots at William as one got him in the shoulder and the other two whizzed right by his face. He changed his rifle back into its sword form while he ran towards you as you began to do the same as you lept high into the air while firing rounds at him as stopped and blocked them as you were trying to perform the same move from before but he quickly countered you with a quick elbow to the face as it sent you back a couple feet from the sheer strength. Then you noticed something.

You: (thought) he wasn't that strong before.

You looked at the board notice his aura slowly deplete as you began to grin.

You: (thought) he really activated his semblance this early on.

You grabbed a magazine filled with ice rounds and loaded them into Vengeance and fired towards his legs trying to freeze them in place before he could reach his full speed. It wasn't very effective though as it barley slowed him down but it did do a number on his aura showing his at 34 while your aura was at 57. He continued charging towards you as he used another burst of speed as you quickly rolled out of the way as he was still able to get you on your side with his blade. He spun on his heel at the last second before he ran into the wall as he faced towards you while you were both now at 28 percent. You both bolted towards each other as you rolled out of the way and tripped him which made him roll because of his momentum he rolled over as you had launched yourself into the air and landed beside him with your sword to his neck and tapped it bringing his aura to 19 making you the winner.

Tai: Y/N is the Winner!

The crowd cheered as you won and walked off the stage.

(A/N) Sorry for the long wait again. Its been a bit and while I will not give excuses I will say that I lost some interest in RWBY for a bit since the recent volume finished but I'm back mofos!!! But updates will still be slow since I'm not as motivated as I used to be when I started writing, I have a job, and I got a few priorities that I need to sort out too.