Strangers with memories.pt2/n.r

" goddd I really don't want to go Peter" I groan looking in the mirror, peter runs out the door and comes back with Wanda in a towel "umm hey-hey wandz" I greet her and she turns to Peter "I baked cookies downstairs if you want some" with that said he bolted down the stairs and she locked the door.

"What's wrong ?" She sighs knowing I'm getting second thoughts "I just..don't want to go" I groan falling into her open arms , "I promise you will have a good time and Nat is scared as well" she try's to persuade me,I mumble some words and she drags me too my un-made bed that is filled with clothes and she lays us both down me on her chest, I feel her heart beat through the towel "what if it's awkward" I say anxiously, "it won't be and if it is I'll pick you up.Now we can hug for half an hour and then your getting your ass out of that door to your soulmate" she says trying to be encouraging . "She's an asshole though" I groan at what she has put me through, Wanda only pushes me down more into her body to grow more comfortable "you've been putting off this date for 8 months your starting to look like the bad guy" she says and puts on mascara on my eyes, I agree with her and we put on t.v whilst I am all dressed.

*KNOCK KNOCK* "I'm coming in !" A Russian voice shouted but I turned my head into the body next to me. SHIT THE DATE I FELL ASLEEP. I roll to my side to see a shocked Natasha and I grow very confused "w-what's wrong" I yawn, Natasha pointed to Wandas naked body as the towel has fallen down on the ground .I gasp and grab my duvet and pulled it over her body "we ..we didn't do anything I promise,she came in to give me confidence and then we fell asleep and it must of fell off,I promise you" I say very quickly, "I know you y/n,if you had sex you would be screaming,it's all good"she says and I blush deeply red at how we used to hook up "shit,what's the time?" I ask growing guilty I slept "don't worry 8:35,your only 5 minutes late and we can go to the beach on the way back from dinner" .

Natasha says patting down herself and I take my first look at her beautiful body my mouth opens and she notices how I'm checking her body out,how the red dress hugs her curves perfectly and her tits are on show,she walks over to the edge of the bed "you'll catch flies darling " she smirks.God I've missed that smirk, "we should go,are dinner reservation will go" I say and move the hair out of Wandas face,walking to the car,Natasha speed walks to open the door for me "thank you " I say and she smiles whilst closing the door, with her now in the car we pull out of the garage to the main road "so what have you done today" I ask and she looks at me and continues to speak "worked out,did some shopping and trained some more then got dressed, you?" I smile at her "baked with Wanda,played the x-box with Peter and trained" I say.

"God" I groan at how far up my thong  was it was starting to be uncomfortable, "what's wrong princessa"  Natasha asks whilst I'm still trying to get a comfortable position "nothing it's just these pants are so uncomfortable" I mumble, "take them off then" The Russian smirks I look over to her and she shrugs "seriously I'm not doing that,in a restaurant" I say growing more uncomfortable by the second and she could see this,after all she is a spy she can tell when a body is uncomfortable, "y/n we have done much worst,just let me" I nod my head and her hands move up to my thighs whilst her eyes are still on the road,her hand creeps up higher and higher until she met the band of my red pants she takes a hold of them and slowly pulls them down,I grow flustered at her actions getting butterflies,she is gently pulling them down and I can see them go down my thigh,she pulls them one last time and I lift my feet up so she now has them.

I shut my legs instantly at the coldness and she chuckles,she puts my pants into the glove compartment "remember them,okay?" She says and rest her hand onto my right thigh "Nat I'm sorry for not going on this date sooner" I say and squeezes my thigh to say it's okay and I interlock my hand with hers and we both feel comfortable.

"Nat what if  someone sees I have no pants on" I say thinking about it "then they will be very lucky" she laughs and I lightly smack her in a playful way "really because if someone ever spoke to me,the person would be dead" I laugh remembering all the fights she would pick. "HEY ! You got massively turned on by that and I was just protecting what is mine" she says and I gulp at her choosing of her words,the radio plays and we both sing like we used to.