Food fight/N.R

(T.W~swearing and blood/got cut with a knife)

All the avengers have left to go on a mission everyone but me and Natasha Romanoff,all because I hurt myself last mission and Natasha has some office work she needs to do,it's now 1:45 pm and I'm wandering around the compound trying to find something to do,I don't want to workout as it's boring on your own and I don't want to watch t.v because I've watched everything.A idea popped into my head I quickly put on my shoes and head out the door I get to the shop and buy all the ingredients that makes a apple crumble and brownies as no-one will be back in while.

I open the entrance door and make my way over to the kitchen,then it hit me I have no idea how to use this kitchen. "Why the fuck does stark have to get all this fancy stuff" I say under my breath. "It's really not that hard" I heard a loud voice.I throw a spoon at the direction the voice was coming from "JESUS Nat you scared me!" I screamed then laughed, Nat let out a chuckle,god she is so pretty when she smiles . She walks over to the oven "you just need to press this button and twist this heat control and then ask Jarvis the time you want",and just like that it's working "huh seems easy when you do it" I said,she does her famous smirk and says "so what are you making anything I would like?" I lifted my phone and showed her what I was going to attempt to make "do you maybe wanna help me,if your not busy of course "I nervously suggested,she just smiled and hummed in response.

"Right so it says chop up 6 apples,so if I do that whilst you get the eggs" I read out, "sounds good to me Y/N/N" when I'm chopping the apples I am reading the next set of instructions until I feel a sharp slice on my index finger. "Oh shit,ouch okay this hurts,Nat ! please can you pass me a plaster for my finger"I call to her,she turns around to see what I've done and  grabs the box of plasters and make her way over to me, "I can see now why your not allowed on some missions" I let out a light laugh whilst she put it on my finger after she finished wrapping it up she puts a light kiss on the place I hurt myself "much better" she said.My cheeks are definitely red I'm thinking.I put my attention back on the food we are making.

Time skip —30 minutes—

I let out a sigh knowing I'm defeated by a apple crumble I look over my shoulder to see Natasha actually doing a good job. "Natstasha" she hums lifting her eyes to me "I need your help again" she walks over to my side of the kitchen counter and just lets out a laugh but trying to be serious "why are you so bad at cooking" she lets out another giggle. "It's not my fault okay,i try but it ends up bad and I have no idea what's what,just please Romanoff help me" I explain, "okay okay,let's see what your doing wrong" she looks over the instructions and let's out another big laugh, "oh god what did I do?"i say with my head in between my hands. "Oh nothing at all you just weren't meant to use all the flour you do know that right" she says trying to hide the laughter,I laughed trying to scoop out the excess flour in the bowl.Once Natasha turned her back I put a lot  of flour on her head and then I realised I fucked up.

"GET BACK HERE Y/N!" She shouted running after me with a egg in her left hand "got to catch me" I said back after 5 minutes of running around the compound I'm definitely going to fall down and faint. "Why..is ..she so.... Fast" I say to myself getting my breath back,2 hands snaked around my waist and grabbed me,I squealed as I felt a good couple of eggs come in contact with my head, "okay okay okay,enough I get it" I laugh .I turn around to see Natashas outfit full of flour and some egg that went on her, a smile was tugging on the corner of my lips trying not to laugh, " something funny because I have  2 more eggs in my hand"she shows me the eggs. "Nope nothing at all" I quickly spit out. "Good,so maybe we should clean this all up don't you think?" I nod my head and smile.

Time skip —1 hour—

"Finally it's clean" I say throwing my self to the couch with new clothes on Natasha soon follows my actions and sits down on the sofa. "Thank you" Nat said out of nowhere, "what for throwing food on you?"i ask confused on what there is to be thanking me for. "No for making me feel like a kid again and making me smile,hasn't happened in a while" she looks at me In my eyes which makes me nervous again "I-umm ye-yeah yeah no problem"I choke out,I do have a slight crush on the ex-assassin but I would never make any move. " why do you get so nervous when I look at you" she asks "I-I don't" I smile, "really?" She said with her eyebrows raised "so if I,let's say if I kissed you what would you do then " she states moving closer to me,*oh god oh shit think of something*, "I- I" clearing my throat I start again. "Umm not sure" giving her a awkward smile never giving her eye contact.She cups my face and leans into me but not quite close enough, "may I?" She asks for permission I slowly nod,she now leans in enough for our lips to share a kiss, her lips are so soft and sweet I can taste the brownie batter she was making,I slowly open my eyes and we both pull apart to find everyone staring at us as they just got  back form their mission. " steve you owe me 100 bucks" tony said with a massive grin on his face after that sentence everyone is passing round money as they must of placed bets on us,I look over to natasha rolling her eyes and grabbing my hand to go watch a movie. "Idiots" she laughed out.

————————————————————————-

Thank you guys for reading

Leave suggestions on what to write :)