Pottery/s.j

"Hurry up slow coach" I say whilst riding a rental bike through London at night with Scarlett at my side "When I said I wanted to go on a date I meant food or something along them lines!not riding a bike to do pottery" she lets out panting after every word, "if you want to be with me you've got to know how to have a good date night,not a boring one Johansson!" I scream out laughing, I get a huff in response from her ,after a good 30 minute bike ride to the place,we stopped off to look at the view before entering the lit up shop by the candles and fairy flights surrounding it. I got off my bike first and put it in the padlock and walk off to look at the view more "damn" I hear Scarlett say "I know it's really pretty" I say agreeing with her,Her strong right hand pulled me into her "I was talking about you" she says resting her hand on my side. "Cheesy" I mumble into her shoulder,we stand against each other for a while longer and I can smell the red wine she had before we came out, "let's go inside before you catch a cold" she says taking off her jacket and putting it around my body.

I nod my head and we walk into the place and are greeted with a young women "hello,welcome.Is it s table for ...Johansson" she says "yes that will be us" I say.She guides us to a table that has a clay ball and pottery wheel with a water bucket on the left side to us. "So have you guys done this before" the lady speaks we both shake our head "alrighty that's no problem,I'll help you guys get started and you'll do it by yourself" she says and goes away to get her equipment.Scarlett speaks up "you booked in my name" I look up a her and see her eyebrows raised she speaks again "or should I say our last name" with a wink, I couldn't help but laugh at these pick up lines and she laughed along too.

we both sit down and when the lady came back she sat very close to me and I can tell Scarlett got jealous at the looks she's shooting to me,the lady's hand brushed against mine and held them to the clay and she started the wheel "so you just need to get the clay really wet" she states and I gulp not wanting to see Scarletts face after what she just said.I look up to see a vein popping in her head yet her face is calm as she is observing every move off of this women who was about 2 years younger then me. "And if you move you fingers into the motion you will get a good result" she says again but this time she moved close into me "please can you show me" Scarlett says in a pissed off manner and when the lady got up to stand next to Scarlett I relaxed, I keep on sculpting when Scarlett is getting taught how to do it. "So I'm going to leave you guys too it,I'll be back in half an hour to see how you guys are doing " she says and winks at me whilst her hand brushes up my arm and she sways her hips knowing both me and Scar is watching.

Next thing  I hear a scrape on the floor and Scarlett is dragging my bar stool toward her,once I'm practically on top of her she puts her arm on my stomach and whispers in my ear,her hot breath is tingly on my neck "I don't like the way she was looking at you" she says and looks back at her work. "Scar it's fine" I say,her arm tightened around me "it's annoying watching that" she mumbles " I know but I'm yours" with that said her hot breath made her way to my exposed neck and she leans in and kisses my sweet spot i tilt my head back giving her more room,a moan escaped my lips and I coughed to recover,Scarlett chuckles and puts my hair down again,I blush at what I just did and put my head down embarrassed I did that in front of Scarlett "there's nothing to be embarrassed about it's hot"she says again and I laugh. "What are you making" I ask her confused, "a ring" she says proud,I smile at her cuteness and rest my head on her, looking at my sculpture "what are you making,baby girl?" " I am making a ring holder,because I stack my rings all on one shelf" I say.

Scarlett finishes her sculpture and has to ask the women to come back "excuse me ?hey I'm finished" Scarlett says trying to be nice,the lady looks her up and down and then at my neck that had her lipstick all on  it but i didn't know "okie let me get the box ready" she smiles and leaves slightly annoyed "Scar" I say concerned,she hums and rest her chin on my shoulder "did you give me a hickey,that women looked at my neck".Scarlett gently moved my hair to the side and Chuckles "nope just my lipstick babe" she says,I go to get up to go to the tolite but Scarlett gets a wipe from her bag and starts to gently wipe "sorry my love,I should of remembered" she apologised, "it's all good,is it off ?" I ask hoping it doesn't stain my skin as I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my family, "nope it's mostly gone but the colour is still there,just stay still" she says and I sigh,I can see from the corner of my eye her spitting on the wipe and starting to wipe my neck again "oh god,I could of got water" I groan laughing "it's easier doing that" she states and I can feel her spit on me .

"what's the time" I ask growing a little bit tired "it's 9:30 sweetie" she says and removes the wipe "done" I look back at her and thank her. "If you pass me your sculpture please" the lady says not taking her eyes off of me,Scarlett passed her stuff and I gave mine "so if I get you to come over and pay"  she says and walks over.I pull out my cash whilst Scarlett got out her card,we both shot a look and know what's about to happen "I'm paying" I basically shout and rushed up to go to the lady "not so fast" and With that said Scarlett followed me and held my body,I try to wriggle out of her grip but she is definitely stronger then me "just let me pay" she begs "only if I get to pay for dinner" I say now on the floor surrendering whilst she is on top of me "good girl" she purrs.I go bright red and tense "that's good to know" she said standing up "huh" I ask clearing my throat and standing up, "it's good to know what turns you on" my eyes widen and I'm shocked she said that but I smile at her and nod and walk over.

"Did you guys have fun on the ground" the women said smiling at me but not at Scarlett.We pay and we get back on the bikes, we both ride talking about everything with our sculptures on the back of the bike,I turn right to meet a fish and chip shop.Scarlett gets off first and holds her hand out for me "thank you" I smile looking into her green orbs. "So your going to have to tell me what to get as these aren't that common in the US" she says and i forget she is here with me on a holiday weekend, "right,so do you basically want the same as me" I ask and she nods, whilst in the line her warm fingers intertwine with my and she kisses my hand.

We order our food and we sit on a bench eating our dinner "y/n" she says seriously,I hum as I'm eating my chips "I think we should go on another date", "I get really jealous if someone flirts with you and I just want you to be mine,but we can take it slow" she says and let's out a breath I nod my head and she looks at me confused,I roll my eyes and quickly chew my food "I would love too" I say after gulping down my food. She leans forward "your so messy",I furrow my eyebrows and she brings her hand up to my jaw and her thumb traces around my lips she wipes off some ketchup and licks her thumb I go to wipe my face,but her hand stops me "let me" she says ands  leans into me,I close my eyes thinking we are going to kiss but she gets out a wipe and wipes my face,I open my eyes and huff "tease" i go back to eating as does she "you know what,I can see why you like these type of dates instead of a boring dinner" I smile at what she said  "knew you would like it". I shiver as the wind goes through me,Scarlett stands up and gives me her jacket again and I kiss her cheek to say thank you, "wanna play a game" I say she nods and I turn to her "what do you prefer top or bottom" I say,she looks at me and gives her answer "top of course,you?" I mumble my answer and she asks me to repeat "submissive" I say,her eyes lights up. "Next one,would you ever have a child(pretend she doesn't have one here)" I ask, "yeah I think I would,but if my partner didn't want one I wouldn't mind" she says.

I stop asking questions and just rest on her whilst  waiting for her to finish her meal,she pushes the hair out of my eyes and kisses my head  "would it be bad if I want to kiss a first date" I say wanting to taste  her lips , "well of course not we have known each other for 3 years so We are  not a strangers she says, I nod my head agreeing.

We both get up and walk hand in hand to the bikes we both get on our bikes and ride back listening to music and I can feel her eyes on me,protecting me even though we aren't in trouble.We make our way back to my house and we both get inside "do you want to go to bed?" I offer but not in a sexual way, "of course" she says and we walk up and change but we did it in front of each other and I can feel her eyes all over me but in a comfortable way,I walk over to her in her t-shirt and a thong as she is wearing shorts and a oversized top "big or small" she asks hoping in "I like being the small spoon" I say she smiles as she likes to be the one holding me whilst I fall asleep,.

I hop in and turn around on my side,her hands glide around my waist and she moves up to my body and I can feel her on me,I get butterflies at the movement "scar" I say tiredly, she kisses my neck letting me go on "can I kiss you?" I say turning around and she puts her hands on my face as it's dark in the bedroom,her soft lips slowly moved onto mine,I can taste the red wine still in her mouth go into mine her tongue slowly tease me as she ask for permission going over my bottom lip I deny wanting to see what she will do,her hand goes down to my ass and she squeezes roughly i whimper at her action and her warm tongue goes into mine and we stay there for a while until I pull away and I peck her lips again, "was I good" she asks rubbing my cheek, "the best" I kiss her once more and turn around to feel her spoon me and we go back to sleep.Whispering until we both fall asleep.

————————————————————————————

THANKS FOR READING
WORD COUNT -2106