Sick day/S.J

(T.W mention of throwing up)

I groan as I hear my alarm telling me to get up,I rolled over,turned off the alarm clock  and sat up.My head feels like it's getting punched every second I go to call out Scarlett but when I opened my mouth only a groggy sound came out,then it hit me Im obviously sick.Once that thought was in my head I could feel something travelling up my throat.I dash out of the bed to our bathroom,once I'm there Im throwing up for s good 5 minutes before Scarlett opened the bathroom door.

"Babe I was calling for you" she looks down at me and quickly held my hair up whilst I continue.
"Let it all out honey you're okay" she comforts me with little sentences,I put my back against the wall and put my head in my hands.Scarlett flushed the tolite and continues to run her fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry for the mess"I let out after another cough. "Y/N dont be silly,I'm going to get you tablets and water clean your teeth and I'll meet you in the bedroom,you got that babe" I nod in confirmation,she soon leaves and I do my teeth and slowly make my way back into the warm bed.

"how you feeling" Scarlett said while carrying all the stuff she said she was going to get for me,it's so much effort for me to form words in my current state so I put my thumbs down.Scarlett quickly hops into the bed and passes me the warm tea in her hand "thanks" I mumble into her side. "Anytime" she said and plants a kiss on my head,I watch her as she reaches over to get the remote and she flicks onto Disney +.I let out s chuckle thinking how child like she is, "want to watch lion king" she offers, " sure but can it be the original" I ask. "Of course my love" with that said she puts it on.I take pain relief and we are watching t.v.

TIME SKIP~~~2 hours ~~~

I must of fallen asleep as I'm waking up by Scarlett lightly kissing my face,I let out a airy laugh "hey"I grumble. "Hey,I  ordered pizza for us as I know how you get if you don't eat something and have a headache" I smile and snuggle back into her arms. "Thank you scar" I smiled.Once the pizza arrived we are playing monopoly talking about all the movies we worked in that was bad,I can  see Scarlett is growing tired so i moved the game over to the couch,after the game was done me and Scarlett put on a movie but we are falling asleep by the second.I felt two hands pull me down to the couch after I adjust my self to get comfy we both held each other.I give her a kiss on the head thinking how lucky I am to have someone like her in my life.

I give her a kiss on the head thinking how lucky I am to have someone like her in my life