Something personal, from me to you. (GAI X [M] READER :DDD)

THE ART IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST. I know I said that I would work on old chapters but it's Might Gai and he's my husband so he's more important than the old chapters. And yeah, I'm writing snip bits now. I may make them into oneshots in another chapter, or not. They may just stay as snip bits. I think writing those will help me get them out on a more quicker basis so I can get on a schedule and upload a bit more consistently than I do now. That being said, on with the snip bit!

{Third POV}

The (E/C) man took out the jump-suit from the closet , and held it in his hands . His significant other was on another mission , as he would have to for his Ninja duties , so he was left alone . He hasn't even been gone for that long , but (M/N) still missed him , even though he'd return in a week's time .

Knowing that fact , (M/N) leaned into the fabric . He missed Gai , he would always wear this thing . It s a gentle reminder of Gai .

It was soft , breathable , it smelt like Might Gai .

It was like something personal , something like a hug . It was a hug for someone who missed the other , from Gai to (M/N) . 

{207 words . Hey guys ! How did you like the snip bit ? I hope you enjoyed ! Now , please like , vote , and add this to your library if you want more . See you all in the next chapter , bye-bye for now , see you soon !}