Speaking of Cinder, she too have done what she had can to try and help Sans. As Sans has been the one to help her when she was a child, used as a slave by Madame in the Unicorn Hotel, Cinder feels like that...since Sans has been the one to cheer her up when he freed her, Cinder wants to return the favor back. So she did the best she can to help him feel better. Once, she even bought sushi for him, which actually did make him feel a little bit better. The Depression went away, but the Stress Disorder and the Survivor's Guilt did not go away. But still...these 4 people...they are still going to do whatever they can to try and help their lover.

Now...back on Atlas...which is snowing...Sans is walking on a trail of some kind.

He has a frown present on his face, which has now always appeared since the day after William died

He has a frown present on his face, which has now always appeared since the day after William died. His scarves are blown by the wind, as he kept on walking down the path, the snow crunching beneath his feet, making a footprint trail. His eyes, while filled with some form of emotion, are now very dull, almost to the point of looking lifeless.

His hands are in his pockets...and...strangely...he is not wearing the gift that his father wanted to give him: the Abyss Crystal. But Sans does not seem to be concerned, and kept on walking...until he finally reached the place that he had wanted to go, which is a field that is covered in both snow...and the corpses of the fallen Grimm.

He sees the bodies of Grimm all over the place, and

He sees the bodies of Grimm all over the place, and...seeing a bench next to him, goes and sits there...as he looks down...and thinks about what happened. He closed his eyes...but the instant he did that, he see his father's face, forcing him to open his eyes again. But Sans just shook his head, and just looked down.

"Dad...what am I supposed to do without...without you to guide me?"

He touched the place where the Abyss Crystal was placed...and only touched his shirt, feeling the heart he has, pounding against walls inside him. And this has always been in Sans' mind since Gaster had died. Whenever he sleeps, he would always sees himself...in the mind...that he is sinking down into a deep and bottomless ocean, trying desperately to grab onto the light, and hearing the voices of his brother...and his father...back when Sans was born for the first time. His scarves become transparent, his own Abyss Crystal shining.