"Well I do," he replied with a grin. "I love being the center of attention. Attracting everyone with my handsome looks and charms,"

I scoffed at him. "Not everyone is like you and not every girl is into you,"

Before he could reply, a young man who looks no older than Nick came towards us with a huge smile. To be honest, he was handsome as fuck with a body like greek God.

Not as handsome as Nick though.

Shut up.

"Ahhhh. . . Nikolai, kardeşim." He hugged Nick while Nick being himself pushed him away. "gelmeyeceksin sandım,"

Nick groaned in return. "Annem beni zorlamasaydı gelmezdim."

By now I was sure as hell this guy was none other then that Mehmet guy.

He rolled his eyes at Nick before his gaze landed on me and he smiled at me, which I returned.

He took my hand into his as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ben Mehmet," He said as he kissed the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry I don't speak turkish," I said as I gave him an apologetic smile.

Nick grabbed my hand from his grasp as he glared at him and I glared at Nick.

"Oh it's ok. I'm Mehmet. Mehmet Osman, and you must be . . . ."

"Mehmet meet my wife," he gritted out with a fake smile. "Rosabelle Ivanov,"

I rolled my eyes at him while they glared at each other.

"You know, you don't have to be an asshole," the guy said as he rolled his eyes.

"I can't help it when I'm with you," he shot him a glare.

"Still the same as twelve years back," Mehmet mumbled as he shook his head. "Can't you just forget it. I said I was sorry,"

"And I said I don't need your sorry," he spat at him furiously and I almost felt sorry for Mehmet.

I placed my hand on his chest and he look down at me.

"Please, not today Nick," I whispered and he closed his eyes before nodding surprisingly.

Mehmet went away to attend his guest while Nick went to talk with some of his business partners leaving me alone because I didn't want to stand beside him when my legs were dying so, I sat down on a chair and took a sip of champagne as I look around the room.

I saw Nick dancing with a blonde girl while smiling at her who return laughed at something he whispered into her hear.

That asshole. He fucking left me alone to die and he's dancing with another girl? Fuck him. I could have stayed at home if I knew I could be dying out of boredom while my dear husband dance around with some random girl.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and I turn back to see Mehmet standing there smiling at me.

"Would you like to have a dance with me?" He asked as he streched out his hand with a charming smile and I nodded. Atleast I wouldn't sit alone.

He had his hands on my waist but in a brotherly manner and I appreciate it, while I had my hands on his shoulder.

He cracked some jokes about Nick and his childhood days while I laughed whole heartily.

I could feel his burning gaze on me but I didn't turn back.

"Why do Nick hate you so much?" I asked and he chuckled at me.

"And I assume you asked him the same?"

"Yeah I did. But he didn't said anything," I replied with a frown.

"Well it's not my place to tell you," he replied and I nodded. "Don't worry he'll tell you once he is comfortable with you and I swear your going to hate it because he is the most annoying creature I have ever seen,"

I chuckled at him.

"He adores you, you know" he said as he looked at something behind me. "I know what your going to ask," he replied and I frowned.

"I could tell by the way he looks at you," he said as he looked down at me. "Just don't leave him, Rosabelle. He have been left by many and I hate to see him acting like nothing happen when infact he is dying from inside,"

He have been left by many? I thought only Arabelle left him?

I nodded and he smiled at me before letting go of me. "Well, see you soon, Rosabelle,"

I looked at him, confused as he smiled at me. Before I could comprehend what he just said, Nick grabbed my hand and dragged me outside while Mehmet waved at me with a grin.

"Nick stop. I cannot walk fast in these shoes ," I yelled as I struggled to run after him in this heels.

He let go of my hand and I rubbed my arm which was surely going to leave a bruise later.

He suddenly bend down and swung me over his shoulder like a sack of potato and I gasped.

"Put me down Nick. NOW!" I shouted but he didn't listen.

Gosh! Now what's wrong with this psychopath.

"Nikolai fucking Ivanov. Put me down," I yelled at him.

He slapped my butt and I gasped in embarrassment. "You fucking pervert,"

"Shut up or I swear you'll regret it," he growled and I instantly shut up sensing his anger.

He put me down and pinned me on his car. "What was that?"

"What was what?" I asked confused.

He pursed his mouth into a thin line as he closed his eyes, trying to suppress his anger.

"You dancing with that asshole," he growled.

I rolled my eyes. "I was bored and he asked me to dance with him,"

"And you accepted his offer?" He frowned.

"Of course. I was bored,"

"You could have come to me!"

I scoffed at him. "Says the guy who was busy dancing with other women,"

"Were you jealous?" He smirked at me and I scoffed again.

"Your funny Ivanov. Really really funny. I didn't knew you could crack such jokes," I said sarcastically. "No. I wasn't jealous. I just didn't want to interrupt your beautiful moment,"

His smirk widened. "Admit it. You were jealous,"

I rolled my eyes before getting into the car. "Whatever floats your boat Ivanov,"

                               « ★ »