Lia slowly walked and saluted. "Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you, admiral."

"Same here. I hope these friends of yours haven't tire you out yet. It will be more tiring here in TAPOPS since things here are serious." Tarung remarked, grinning. Lia gave a soft laugh, "Not really. They're great, and I'm looking forward in working here."

Tarung nodded, and turned his back. "C'mon everyone, time to tour you around." Everyone followed the commander and admiral as they went on touring the new station. KokoCi explained the specific rooms to Lia so that she would know where to go.

As they were going on, Kaizo suddenly arrived surprising everyone, except for Fang.

"Hey, you're back." Boboiboy said, smiling. Kaizo nodded, "Yeah. And I brought another one who's back." A girl arrived. She is fair skinned and has dark brown hair. She was wearing white cropped sleeveless hoodie with a green stripe, grey turtleneck sleeveless dress with two green stripes at the ends, dark tights and white boots.

The rest, excluding Lia, widened up their eyes, especially Fang. "LEIZEL!!!!!"

Yaya rushed to her and gave her a bone crashing hug. Boboiboy, Lia, and Gopal just smiled, while Fang is still surprised. Ying was just looking at them.

"We missed you! It's been a while since we last saw each other. And you didn't even message us!" Yaya's comment earned a chuckle from Leizel. "Sorry. I was so busy with training that I don't even open my phone. But hey, I'm back now." The hug broke off.

Then Leizel spotted Lia and widened up her eyes, yet she was smiling. "Hey, you must be Lia!" She walked towards her. Lia was about to reach her hand for a handshake, but Leizel just hugged her. "I've heard about you. Finally, a Filipina!"

"Oh, you're from the Philippines too?" Lia asked, hugging back. "And seriously, what do you guys talk about when it comes to me?" Her question made the rest laugh.

"Well," Leizel pulled away. "Commander told us how you rescued your power sphere and saved Ying from Adudu's mind control shenanigans. It's really a great start." She smiled.

"Thank you, heheh." Lia sheepishly smiled.

Fang walked to Leizel and smiled, "Hey. It's great that you're back." They both gave each other a light hug. Everyone turned quiet and just looked at them.

"Aiya, what are we waiting for? I want to see our rooms!" Gopal suddenly spoke up, breaking the silence. Fang and Leizel broke from their hug, while Ying just gave an awkward smile.

Then, they all continued to walk around the station until they proceeded in discussing about the room assignments of each member.

"We've done adjustments at your rooms, and we've changed the ones who will be with each other." KokoCi started, as Tarung took out name plates. "Here are the ones who will be roommates."

The admiral started putting the name plates on each door. Since there are 7 of them in Team Boboiboy, three rooms are available, and it will be 2, 2, and 3 per room. The roommates were:

Boboiboy and Fang

Gopal and Yaya

Ying, Lia, and Leizel

"What?! I'm roommates with him?" Fang sighed in exasperation. Boboiboy just rolled his eyes, "You think I wanted this to happen? Quit complaining."

"Oi, I'm not complaining. I was just saying!" Fang defended himself. "Yeah right."

Gopal and Yaya were both happy, because they were roommates. I mean, they're both boyfriend and girlfriend, so they'd have time for each other.

"Hope you guys won't break the bed." Fang muttered.