Lia nodded, "Thank you guys. By the way, are you okay? Sorry about earlier." She sheepishly laughed. "Nice fusion though! I like that!" She gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks. It really takes practice, you know? Gotta get that skills." Fang flexed his muscles, earning a look from Yaya. "What? I'm just telling the truth!"

"Flexing your muscles again?! What's in your head, Fang? Red carrot donuts?!" Gopal, together with Boboiboy, suddenly arrived, surprising the other 3. "At least I have! Unlike you." Fang sticked out his tongue.

"Sheesh, these two are like kids." Ying remarked, rolling her eyes. "You act even younger than the youngest one here!" Her comment earned a laugh from both Boboiboy and Lia.

"How's the training? Did Fang flex his powers too much?" Boboiboy asked Lia. "Not really. He's pretty good, especially in utilizing his power. It's something I should be doing as well."

"Lia can manage in attacking and defending. She did a great start with her powers." Yaya stated, patting Lia's shoulders. "You should be proud of her." She winked at Boboiboy.

"Wow, really? That's great! Great job, Lia!" Boboiboy praised. Lia thanked him, as she slightly bows.

"Well, we better get going. Looks like it's going to rain." Yaya announced, looking at the sky. Gopal nodded, "Yeah. And it's curry day today, so I have to go back home."

"It's always curry day for you." Fang commented, making the others laugh.

Yaya and Gopal separated from Boboiboy, Lia, and Fang, whom went back to Boboiboy's house. Once they entered the house, it started to rain. "Thank goodness the rain didn't fall while we were going here." Fang sighed in relief.

"How's the interrogation?" Lia asked. "For sure they're still talking in my place." She was referring to Ochobot and Sonobot.

"I'm going to really honest with you," Boboiboy started. "But I really find her suspicious. She doesn't know where did your dad get her from."

"Well, maybe because the robot wasn't activated when she was given to Lia." Fang replied. "That's how Ochobot was. He didn't know how did Adudu get him right? That's the same case for Sonobot."

Lia nodded, "Yeah. And even if I asked my dad, he wouldn't tell me anything. I even tried following him up about it." She took out her phone and showed the unread messages she sent to both Boboiboy and Fang.

Hi dad! Thank you again for Sonobot! She's a huge help!

Delivered

By the way, sorry for asking again but where did you get her? I'm really curious

Delivered

I miss you dad! When are we going to call? I already talked to the kuyas hehe

Delivered

"Kuyas?"

"Yeah, that's what I call my two older brothers. They're still in the Philippines, finishing their college program." Lia replied. "You have.. two.. older brothers?" Boboiboy asked. Fang weirdly looked at Boboiboy. What is it with him all like that?

Lia nodded, "Yeah. I'm the youngest."

Fang cleared his throat, "Anyways. But yeah Boboiboy, you can't assume right away that Sonobot is bad or something. We don't have any evidence yet."

"Yeah, you guys are right." Boboiboy replied. "I guess we just have to wait and see what's more to come from Sonobot, then we can conclude about it."

"By the way, have you guys seen Ying today? I'm surprised she didn't attend the training." Fang said. "Oh I don't know. I haven't heard from her today. Well, honestly, it's been a week." Boboiboy replied.