Boboiboy glanced at Lia again, it was a good thing she wasn't paying attention, due to the fact she was in her thoughts, because she might question the teasing if she paid attention. He turned to the rest, "You know what? Let's go home."

The rest all laughed.

---

At Boboiboy's house, Lia was lying down on the couch as she was being scanned by Ochobot. Boboiboy was beside the power sphere, looking at Lia. He was worried for her because she hasn't spoken a word, after the battle.

The scanning was finished. "She has a power watch, like you guys." The sphere pointed to Lia's watch, "That's where it's coming from. She has sound manipulation, which is why she released sound waves earlier that knocked your opponent."

"Is it from you? Have you met her?" Boboiboy questioned. "No, but I found in the scans that she got this from another power sphere. However, the power sphere is unknown to me."

Ochobot showed Boboiboy the holographic scan, as Lia was just staring at them. This watch gave me powers? Sonobot is a power sphere? Well, he was the one who gave me this. She sat up, gaining attention from the two.

"Lia," Ochobot started. "Do you know a sphere? A robotic sphere? Like me?" Lia nodded, "Uhm. Yeah. H-her name is Sonobot. She was a gift actually, like she was given to me."

"So you don't know that your watch is the reason why you were able to shoot the enemy away?" Boboiboy followed up. "Well, I just found out right now. I never knew the ability of this watch. Sonobot wanted me to wear it always, that's all she said when she gave it to me."

Boboiboy nodded and looked at Ochobot. "Lia, I think I have to talk with your friend. I'm doing a lie detector test right now on you, and you're telling the truth. You really don't know anything about it."

Lia nodded, "I'm sorry. I should've asked her." Boboiboy glared at Ochobot, "Way to go in guilt tripping her." He whispered. The power sphere held his hands up, "Sheesh Boboiboy! I wasn't guilt tripping her!"

"It's okay." Lia gave a warm smile. "It's just that I really don't know, that's all."

"I'll leave you two alone to talk." Ochobot whispered then flew away. When he was still on Boboiboy's sight, yet behind Lia, he gave a thumbs up.

Boboiboy sighed then he sat down beside Lia.

"So, you guys have the watches? That's why you guys are heroes?" Lia asked. Boboiboy nodded, "Yeah. I got it when I found Ochobot. I've actually been one, along with the others, since I was 10. It's really a huge responsibility."

"I can tell. I assume you're the leader. Great job." Lia grinned.

"Thank you. Look, I know everything is overwhelming for you, and I know you have questions. I'll explain everything to you." Boboiboy started explaining how he found Ochobot, then how the team was formed. He explained that they were all members of TAPOPS, an intergalactic organization, to help save power spheres from hunters.

He also explained that the gang was known here in Rintis, which caused Lia to sheepishly laugh. "You know, Tok Aba asked me if I knew you and I said no immediately. I was embarrassed. I didn't know you guys are famous here! So that means, I'm hanging out with famous people."

Boboiboy laughed, "Well, I don't really expect everyone to know us. Plus, we're here for the safety, not for the fame." Lia nodded, "That's right. Hands down for you guys." She raised her hands then slowly lowered them.

"You know," Boboiboy started, intently looking at her. "We really do need an additional at our team. Things are getting difficult, there are more power sphere hunters out there." He earned a shrug from Lia, "I don't know. Everything is new to me, and I'm, you know, inexperienced."