"Oh, uhm. Thank you." I just thanked the security guard. "You're welcome. Have a good day ahead." And then he left.

I opened the paper bag, the item inside really surprised me. It was Tok Aba's ice chocolate. I took it out and place it on the table. "Woah! Is that Tok Aba's ice chocolate?" I heard Adam asked. "Sis, that's amazing!" Naya remarked.

There was a transparent food container, and I can see that there are chocolate biscuits. Did Tok Aba send this?

I noticed there was a small paper sticked on the container, I got it out and read it:

Got you these to boost your energy! Hope it helps! 😊 Btw, are you free later? Just send me a text!

Boboiboy

What in the world. Why would he send me these? Maybe it was because I accompanied him when he was left alone in the shop. Yeah, a thank you gift. Of course.

"What does it say? And who is it from?" I heard Adam asked as I saw him reaching out from the note. I drew back my hand, "Uh. Uhm. My mom! Yeah, these are from my mom. I guess she wanted me to feel cool at this hot weather." I lied, hoping they'll take it.

And it was a good lie too.

"Aww, that's so sweet of her! I wish my mom would do that!" Adam pouted. "She will probably do it if you pass Math class." Nayaa joked, making us all laugh.

I took out my phone and texted Boboiboy, and yes, we exchanged numbers the last time I saw him.

Hi! Thank you for the ice choco and biscuits! Super love them huhu.

And yes, I'm free later!

Surprisingly, he replied a minute later.

Yay! That's awesome! 👍

Your dismissal is around 3 PM right?

Yes huhu finally

By the way, where are we going?

Don't want to go out wearing my uniform tho xD Hahah

Let's decide later, even I don't know myself 😂

Oh, you can go home to change!

We can meet at granddad's shop!

Okiii heheh thank you! See you later!

Today is a good day.

Later on, it was already our dismissal time. I went ahead of Adam and Naya, since they are the cleaners for today. I went out of the school gate and started walking home. Suddenly, I heard someone calling me. "Hey Lia!"

I turned around and saw someone waving at me, it was Boboiboy. He went to me, as my eyes were widened. What is he doing here? "Oh, hi. I thought we're going to meet at Tok Aba's shop?"

He grinned at me, "Yeah, but change of mind. It would be rude of me not to pick you up, yet I was the one who asked you if you want to go out."

"No, no." I replied. "It wouldn't be, it's okay." I was becoming shy. Is he really like this?

"It's okay! C'mon, let's go to your place so you can get into comfortable clothes." We both started walking to my place, and I was quiet. It's kind of awkward for me to be with someone whom I just met recently, but it's okay. I know he's a nice guy.