Chapter Eleven (Thor)

Start from the beginning

Loki stepped towards Thor. He growled. "I am not your brother. I never was." Things had changed for Loki now that he had known the truth. He wasn't Thor's brother, and he never would be. "Loki, this is madness..." Thor spat.

Loki stared, his head titled. "Is it madness? Is it?" He knew what had to be done. Loki fires again, but Thor dodges him. Loki's brows furrowed. He definitely could see something had changed Thor. "What happened to you on earth that turned you so soft? Don't tell me it was a woman." Thor remained silent, not wanting to speak of it. Loki could not help but laugh, amused. "It was. Perhaps when we're finished here I'll pay her a little visit myself."

That had done it for Thor. He wouldn't allow anyone to threaten to Jane. Thor went at Loki, but he had only done the same. Both they, and their weapons collide. While Thor doesn't want to fight, he knows he has no other choice but to defend himself from Loki's madness.

Anger filled the both as they battled...

Thor wants nothing more to get Loki to stand down, but he knows Loki won't go down that easily. Loki fires at Thor, sending him flying across the room, and knocking his hammer from his hand. The hammer slides in the direction of the Bifrost. Thor raises his hand in hopes of coujuring the weapon back to him, but the Bifrost is too powerful. Mjolnir disappears into the stream of energy. "If you care so much for the Jotuns, then die with them." Loki snarled. The power of the Bifrost pulls him in, but Thor uses all of his strength to fight back. Thor swallowed. He could do this. He reached his hand out towards the Bifrost, and to Loki's surprise Mjolnir comes flying into Thor's hand. Loki tries to fire again, but Thor flys into the air and rushes for his brother.

The two brothers come crashing out of the observatory and onto the Bifrost bridge. Thor grunted as he stood up to his feet. He looks up, and sees Loki dangling from the edge of the bridge. "Thor! Help me!" Loki begged. Thor steps over, he could see how desperate he was. "Please..." Loki's finger began to slip, but Thor reaches his hand out to grab Loki's. Just as he was about to, his hand went through Loki's. An illusion.

The true Loki appears behind Thor. Realizing it had been a trick, Thor swings around. Loki stabs Thor with Gungnir, impaling him.

Loki lifted Thor into the air, and throws him across the bridge. Thor lands pretty hard.

Though he is now bleeding from being impaled, Thor attempts to stand once more. Nothing seemed to keep him down for long, which only irritated Loki. Frustrated and annoyed, Loki comes up behind Thor to finish him off. Thor swings Mjolnir at him, but it only goes through him. Thor gritted his teeth. "Enough illusions, Loki!" He yelled. He was growing tired of Loki's tricks. Loki however, hadn't. Instead of just one Loki, multiple Loki's surrounded him in an attempt to throw him off. Thor swings and swings, hoping to hit one which is not an illusion. From all of the force of the swinging, Thor however falls backward. The Loki's grins. "I was always more clever than you." They taunted.

"Yet still not clever enough." Thor remarked.

Thor raises his weapon upwards, and with the power of Mjolnir he manages to summon lighting. A bolt of lightning strikes Mjolnir, before flying outwards and hitting the Loki's. All of them disappear, all except for one. The real Loki. Loki fly's backwards, and Gungnir is knocked from his grasp. He lands on his back.

Loki lays there, and he winces from the pain. Thor stepped over to his brother. Loki had been prepared for the worst. Loki try's to stand, but he is unable to. This confuses the God of Mischief, but when he looks down he then sees the issue. Mjolnir is laying on his chest, pinning him down with all of its strength. Thor looks to Loki, but then to the Bifrost. It continues to fire at Jotunhiem, and Thor knows it's only a matter of time before it destroys everything. Loki cannot help but give a smug smile. "Look at you, the Mighty Thor. With all your strength, what good does it do you now?" Though he hates to admit it, Thor knows Loki is right. He's powerless to stop what's coming. Thor looks down at the bridge as it vibrates from the force and energy of the Bifrost.