Date and Alpine Pt2

⚠️smut and a reminder Alex is g!p⚠️

Alex Pov

Wanda took off my shirt. "Let me get some protection." Wanda got off my lap. I look off my pants. Wanda came back over to me with a condom. "Are you sure about this?" We then heard a meow " shit I forget Alpine was in here." I pick him up. "You can put him in my room." I put my boxers back on.

I left my room with Alpine. I enter Wanda room. I put him on her bed. "You be a good boy in here." I then left her room. I enter my room. "Sorry about that Wanda."

"It's fine. Now we can make love." I took my boxer back off. Wanda was laying down on her back. I grab the condom from her and put it on.  I laid on top of her. "Are you sure ?" She nodded her head yes.

"I'm fine Alex. Just be careful with me. I never had sex before. I touch myself." I had a smirk on my face. "What your were you thinking about?" I was genuinely curious. I saw a her cheek turn red.

"I was think about you fucking me." Her face had a worry look. I kissed her on the lips." Really. It's fine Wanda. We all have something to masturbate too. When I masturbate I think about you Wanda."

"Really you do." I had a smile on my face. " Yes I do Wanda. Have you seen yourself. Your hot as hell. I just hope it only that masturbate to you." I kiss her. "I won't hurt you. If I do something you don't like. Tell me to stop."

We soon started to make out. I can feel my penis getting hard. "Alex fuck me please." I grab my penis. I put it in her. "Just tell me when to move." I  don't want to hurt her. "You can move." I move slow. So I want hurt her.

"That feels good. Please move faster." I started to fuck her faster. "God Wanda your tight." I said to her. "No I just your big Alex. I like it." I put my mouth on her left nipple. I started to suck it.

I then when to her other nipple and started to suck. "Alex your so big." I think my ego when up. When she said that.

She was breathing heavy. "Don't stop." God she feels good. I flip us over. I was on my back. She was on top of me. She started moving up and down on my penis.

We some how manage to get on the floor. "Wanda don't stop sucking" let just say wanda give the best blowjobs. I can feel at any moment I'm going to cum. "Fuck Wanda. I'm About to cum." She started to suck faster.

I soon cum inside Wanda mouth. "That was amazing." I sat up. "I'm glad you were my first time Alex." I'm glad to. "Ready for a second round." I tackled her to the ground.

⚠️Smut over⚠️

"You okay Wanda?" We were getting out over the shower." I don't think I'm going to be able to walk to the bed. So can you carry me please?" I pick her up. "Sure Wanda." We left the bath room.

I put her in my bed. I went to grab a shirt from my closet. "Here a shirt for you my love." I gave her the shirt. I went to my closet and grab me clothes.

I was dress in a red tank top and black shorts. "Can you go get Alpine." I got off from my bed. "I go get him." I left my room. I soon enter Wanda room. "What are you doing in here?" I see that damn microwave sitting on Wanda bed. My cat was hissing at him.

"I'm looking for Wanda." He need to leave her only. She mine. Not his. "She busy." I went to grab my cat. "You need to stay away from Wanda. She deserve someone better then you. " He got to be joking. "Why should I. I'm her girlfriend. She like someone with a penis and you don't have one. So fuck off." I walk to her door. "You better getting off mine and Wanda floor. Or you will meet a piss off Alex. "I walk to my door.

I waited for the microwave to leave Wanda room. I watch him walk to the elevator. I enter my room. I sigh. I pass Wanda my cat. "You okay Alex?"

Am I okay? I sat down on my bed. I didn't say anything. "Please talking to me?" You can hear the worry in her voice." Do you regret making love?"

"No Wanda I don't. It just toaster man was in your room. He said you deserve someone better then me. " Don't let what he said get to me. " Alex I love you. You make me happy. You were there then my brother died. You help me get over his death. You mean everything to me. Don't listen to what he says. I only Want you."

She right. "Ok I won't. You mean everything to me too." She does. More then she realize. I'm glad I have her. I I laid next to her. She cuddle into my body while holding Alpine.

I grab the remote next to me and turn on the tv we were half way through a movie. When I look at the clock. "Wanda we should go to be-" I look at Wanda to see her sleep with Alpine.

He such a good boy. I took a picture of them. I post it to Instagram with a cute caption. I guess I should head to bed.

I turn off the tv. I then laid down with Wanda. I closed my eyes. We need to get up early for the mission. Why do I have a gut feeling something bad will happen. Maybe it just me.

"Good night Wanda." I said as I closed my eyes. "Night Alex." We both feel sleep.

A/N Probably horrible smut it just I never wrote smut before.