Orb

Location: Xandar

Alex Pov

We soon landed on the planet Xander. We were on our way to Broker. We enter his shop. "Mr. Quill and Ms. Barnes." Let get this over with.

"Broker." Peter said to him."the orb." He said as he pulled it out his pocket. "As commissioned." I stay quiet and let peter do all the talking.

"Where's Yondu?" Peter you better have answer. "Wanted to be here. Sends his love and told me to tell you that you got the best eyebrows in the business." Really.

"What is it?" Good question. "It's my policy never to discuss my clients or their needs." Really just this once you can break it. "Yeah well we Almost died getting it for you."

"He right almost got shot." I said. "An occupational hazard I'm sure in your guys line of you." Really. I know who to hunt if I had died. "Some machine-headed freak working for a dude named Ronan."

"Ronan? I'm sorry Mr. Quill and Ms. Barnes. I'm truly am. But I want no part of this transaction. If Ronan is involved." He said grab back the orb and start push me and peter out if his shop.

"whoa Whoa Whoa!" We stop. "Who's Roman?" Peter asked." A kree fanatic outraged by the Peace treaty who will not rest. Until Xandarian culture my culture is whipped out." That fuck up. He started to push us again out of his shop.

"Whoa whoa!" I don't like getting push "come on." Peter do something. "He's someone whose bad side I'd rather not be on." Me too.

"What l? What about our bad side?" What bad side do you have."Farewell Mr. Quill and Ms. Barnes." I sigh. The door open behind us. He punch us out of his shop. His shops door close.

"That could have gone better." But it didn't Alex. "Hey we had a deal bro!.""not anymore peter"we turn our heads to a green alien Lady."what happened?"

"Ah this guy just backed out of a deal with us. If there's one thing I hate it's a man without integrity." I'm just ready to go home after this. "Peter Quill. People Call me Star-Lord."

"Alex Barnes. People call me Winter Soldier." Might as well introduced myself too. "You have the bearing of a man of honor." I laughed because he doesn't. What honor does he have. "Well you know I wouldn't say that."

"People say it about me all the time." Like Who? I'll like to meet them. "But it's not something I would ever say about myself." When he finished. The girl took the orb and kick peter in his stomach.

"Damn" she ran away. "We need to get that orb back." Peter throws Electric Bolas at her. She fell to theme ground. I'll let peter deal with this. I'll just watch them fight.

Is that rocket that just attack the lady. Hey it's Groot too." Come on Alex let get out of here." He said as he pick the orb up. We both started to run. A knife hit the orb out of peter. They went back to fight for the orb.

I seen Groot behind peter. Well they put peter in a bag. I jump over railing. "Hey rocket and Groot." I walk over to them. "You know this humie." Rocket ask me. "Unfortunately" I said to him.

"Quit smiling you idiot. You're supposed to to be a professional." We started walk. The lady walk back over to us. "You got to be kidding me." She push rocket to the ground. "Ooh hey." Then she attack Groot. I help rocket up.

Peter manage to get out the bag. We start to run away. "IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU!" I yelled to them. Soon peter got shot and fell to the ground. "Nice shot rocket." It was funny to see him like this.

Nova Crops is here. "HEY" I said as they put a shock collar on me. I never thought I will be going to jail again.