Cradle

Alex Pov

Alex Pov

I was back in my human form. I used my healing to fix up the cuts. I took a shower to clean off the blood. I went do downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Your a human again." Nat said to me. "Yeah I had to. I was in pain. I need to fix myself up." I said as I was drinking coffee.

"So how are you doing?" I asked being a concern friend. " I think I'll be okay." I hope she will be. "I'm here if you every want to talk. Even when I'm not here I'll send a clone of me."

"Because I cared about you. I don't like seeing you hurt or upset. You guys are the only family I got. So I need to be there for you guys." I can't lose them. They are all I have.

"You won't Alex. We may not get along all the time. But we still care about each other well being. Remember when you were have a darkest moments in your life." Nat said to me

I sigh. "Yeah I remember you guys help me through those. I want to kill myself at times. But you guys help me. look at me now. I'm a whole new person." I said to nat.

"Alex your past doesn't define you. For heaven sake you used to be a villain. Now your a hero. People may still not forgive what you did. But we did."

I'm never going to forgive myself for becoming a villain. I hurt a lot of people. Some had die at my hands. But I'm trying to be better.

Sometime I feel like I'm slipping into old me. "Thanks nat." She gave me a smile. "No problem Alex. I care about you. I sometimes worry when you go on mission by yourself. But I know you can handle it by yourself."

I was surprise. I gasp. " Miss. Romanoff cared about me. I'm so surprised. And here I thought you only care about yourself." I started to laugh. Then she kick me in the balls.

"Fuck that hurt." I grab my crotch. "Never laugh at me Alex. Or I'll break your baby maker." Really. "Be nice to Alex." Laura pass me a ice from the freezer.

"Thanks Laura. I think she broke it already." It hurt so much. I flip nat off. "Watch it Alex." I got out my chair and limped away." You wanna know why Alex is limping." Oh I want to hear why.

"Because she has a limp dick." I stop walking. "Really nat." She didn't say anything else. "Fuck you nat." I went outside.

"What happened to you?" Clint said as I exited his house. "Nat kick me in the balls." I said in the chair next to him. "SHE DESERVED IT!" Nat yelled from inside house.

"No I don't." I see Lila and cooper walk over to us. "Uncle Alex can you change into a ferret." For them anything.

I got up and shift into a ferret. Clint pick me up. "I have dinner guys. We are having ferret." Oh hell naw. I shift back. "We aren't."

Time skip

"Hey Alex send some clone out." I summon some clone."it's done Steve." I said on comms. "Two minutes stay close." Steve said on comms. I'm ready to finish this.