Ultron

Alex Pov

"You'll not worthy but Alex here." I was about to say something. But a high pitched noise happen. Fuck that hurts.

Make it stop. "Worthy." A creepy robot said. We turn around to see broken robot. The fuck. "No how could you be worthy? You're all killers." No we aren't killers.

"I'm sorry I was asleep or I was a dream." The hell is it talking about. I don't like this one bit. "There was this terrible noise and I was tangled in in strings."

I never been move confused in my life. "I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." What other guy. There's no one else in the building but use. He doesn't mean. No. He kill Jarvis. I maybe have not life Jarvis.

"You killed someone?" Steve said to the robot." Wouldn't have been my first call. But down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices."

"We don't kill innocent people. Not every choice is ugly. There are good choice too." I said to the robot. But it chose to ignore what I say.

"Who sent you?" Yeah good question Thor. The robot then play a recording of Tony talk about suit of armor around the world. What the hell Tony.

"Ultron." So it has a name."In the flesh or no not yet" You don't flesh Ultron. "Not this Chrysalis. But I'm ready" Thor pass me his hammer. I grab it from him "I'm on a mission."

"What mission?" Nat ask Ultron. "Peace in our time." He said. Then robot flew through the wall. I pass Thor back his hammer.

I kick a table up off the ground and got knock back when a Robot flew into it. Fuck that hurt. Ok I'm ok.

We started to fight the robots. I jump on a flying robot and started to punch it. We fly into a wall. The robot threw me to the floor. Damn. If only I had my shield.

"Thor!"I throw a robot at Thor. He hit it with his hammer. "Hey Alex!" Clint throw my shield at me. I grab it and throw it at a robot. It hit it. The robot fell to the ground.

"That was dramatic. I'm sorry I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world. But you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve? With? These puppets."

I walk next to Thor. "There's only one path to peace. The Avengers extinction." I shook my head. I grab Thor hammer and throw it at Ultron. It broke the robot. I'm piss. I really am mad.

Why Tony? The hammer flew back into my hand. I pass it back to Thor.

I say in the back not staying. I was clean up some cut I got from the glass. I let them talk. I really mad at Tony right now. There's and evil robot out there.

"I think he need to be stop before this get out of hands." I finally said something. I close the first aid. "He said he killed somebody." Yeah he kill the Jarvis. "There wasn't anyone else in the building." Maria said.

"There was someone else. He killed Jarvis" I said as Tony bought up a hologram. "What is this?" I got off my chair and over to it.

I let them continue talking. What was Tony planing? I sign. I hear Thor enter and grab Tony by the neck. Damn. Thank God I'm not Tony.

"So he has the scepter." Thor nodded his head yes. "So we are screwed. I'm not ready to to die. Just to let y'all know."

We just got it and now we have to get it again. I just want rest. I'm tired. But we have to. Before it get out of hands.

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is trying to kill us?" Dr. Cho said to Tony. Tony started to laugh. "Tony this in no laughing matter. She right. It need to be stop before it gets out of hand. You think everything is funny. But this is not the time." I said to Tony.

I'm worry about the team now. I don't want to lose anyone. I already lost so much in life. I will not let some stupid robot take someone from me.

I let them go back to talk. I went back to being quiet. I went next to nat. I felt her put a hand on my back.

"You okay Alex?" Nat asked me. "I don't know at the moment. I can't believe Tony Right now. Why create a murder bot." I said to nat. I felt a tear run down my face.

"It's going to be okay. We will stop Ultron before it gets out of han-" I cut nat off. "I can't lose you guys." I said to nat. "You won't lose us because you will kill Ultron before he can hurt us."

"Yeah I know. The thought of lose you guys scares me. You know. I lost a lot of things in my life. But I can't lose you guys. You guys are my family. The people I can trust with my feels and secrets."Maybe I'm worrying to much.

They are talk about locating Ultron. "What if we don't find him." I said. "We'll make it small to find him." Steve said to me. Alright.

After the talk. I went to my room I sigh. Always some bad guy have to ruin my day. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I see nat enter.

"You need something nat." She say next. "I'm coming to tell you. That training off. Now that we have Ultron to deal with."

"That sad. I want to try out my shape shifting ability in training. Now can't because this stupid robot." Always ruin the fun. I been wait to try out my shape shifting power.

"Maybe when Ultron is dealt with. You can try." I had a smile on my face. "You know that first animal I want to shape in is a large wolf." She laughed. "Really Alex. Can you do smaller." I shook my head no.

"Only do big. So sorry. Maybe one day I'll go small. But I hope that day never comes." I said with a huge smile. Nat punch me in the arms. "Oh that hurts" I laughed at her. "Shouldn't have done that or did you forget I have metal arms" nat left my room butt hurt.