your awake

Alex Pov

I shot up from my bed. "Your awake." Peter said to me. "What happened." I said as I sat up. "Purple stuff shot from hand it killed Ronan. You were out for a couple weeks. I'm glad your alive."

"What happened to the power stone?" I said to Peter. "It disappears. We don't know what happened to it. Let just hope it somewhere safe." Peter said to me.

"I'll let you get dress." Peter then Left. I got up from my bed. I had to know. I use my powers pull a stone from my body. I won't let him have these stone.

I put my clothes on. I left my room. "Hey guys." They ran to me. "Your okay." Rocket said to me. "Yeah I am."

"Can we talk?" Gamora asked me. They other Left. "Yeah you can." Me and gamora sat down. "How did you know about the stone?." Gamora asked me.

"I have a stone inside of me. It's called the mind stone. I had a since I was little. The stones gave me my powers. There more of them. But I can't feel them near. I just hope bad people don't have them."

"They're dangerous. Can't have falling into the wrong hands." I said to gamora. "I'm glad your okay Alex."

"Me too gamora. me too." She walked away. Thanks god this is over. We saved a bunch of people.

Rocket came over to me with a plant. "Hey rocket and Groot." I had a sad smile on my face. "Hey." Rocket sat next to me .

"Its okay rocket." I was I grab the pot that had Groot. "I missed you buddy." I sat him in front of me.

"Let go on another adventure." Everyone laughed.

A/N Alex was with them during guardian of the Galaxy vol. 2 events. Sorry for the small chapter.