Christmas Special

Please watch the first few seconds before you read ^^^^

-
-

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Coolelas soon would be there.

Your viewpoint

It's Christmas Eva! "I wonder if it will be a white Christmas? Snow hasn't fallen since the 5th, how disappointing!" I mumble to myself as I climb the ladder to hang the last of my decorations.

I pondered about what presents tomorrow will bring

"Perfect!" I clap and get down from the ladder, to admire the Christmas stocking I had pinned to the centre of the ceiling.
After putting the ladder away and getting myself ready for bed I place the festive offering for St Coolelas in the fireplace and swig the nog.

I turn off the lights and tuck myself into bed. It isn't long before I succumb to the darkness...

NO point of view

Silence had fallen on the Y/L/N household.
.
.
.
.
The silence was broken, by an ominous singing from the front door. Is that a Christmas carol?
The singing gets louder as someone opens the letter box. The singing continues.
The owner of the voice's two beadey little eyes peer through the letter box as they sing Silver Bells by Kate Smith.

But what's this they forget words? Not very St Coole of you.

They continue their foreboding chanting
"Ringa ling, Ringa ling, Ringa ling,Ringa ling, Ringa ling, Ringa ling,Ringa ling, Ringa ling, Ringa ling,Ringa ling, Ringa ling, Ringa ling."

Like a siren luring their victims into the depths the singer checks that the homeowner is fast asleep. If Y/N comes to the door they are awake.

After sustaining this ritual for a further 25 minutes. They climb to the roof of the house.

COOLE POV

"It is I WHO IS ON THE ROOF" I bellow to no one but myself.

Now Coole, it's time to locate the chimney. I look to my left, and then to my right and then to my left ... there it is.

I waddle over cautiously, tip toeing tenderly towards my destination.
Be careful Coole you don't want to fall.

I fall.

I propel myself back towards the roof and angle myself straight down into the chimney, soaring like an Ostrich. Landing gracefully onto my conk.

As I clamber out of the chimney ans back onto my feet I spot something amiss in the fire place? Oh, the offering. Circumspectly, I consume the offering, ready for when I fill Little miss y/n stocking.

BUT WHATS THIS? COOLE Have you forgotten
the SACk?

Yes you have.

I cus

I equip my master key and head for the front door, heaving it off its hinges to create adequate room for the SACK.

Coole latches onto the SACK, hurling it over his one hench shoulder and makes his way back into the premises. Tip Toeing so as not to awaken you.

Your POv

...

I am awoken by the rapturous sound of stomping. WHAT IS THAT?
In my panic, my heart beat reaches a whopping 178 BMP.
The thunderous beats resound throughout my limbs, leaving a prickly (pickly) sensation in their path.
Frozen. I choose not to move.