He felt like she wanted to help them not hurt them. He then saw her try to adjust herself then she winced in pain. She reached down and covered what looked like a scratch on her thigh. 

William: "She hurt? But, should I help her or go to my siblings?" He quietly asked himself. 

William then had a flashback of him and his father in the woods when they found a coyote in a poacher's trap. 

Flashback

William and his dad were hiking in the woods and as they were going home they stumbled upon a coyote trapped in a poacher's trap.  

William: "Dad look a coyote!"

Robert: "Yes son it is and he needs our help."

William looked at his father with confusion in his eyes.

William: "But dad, mom said that we need to stay away from coyotes cause their dangerous. "

Robert: "Yes son they are dangerous but, we need to help everyone who is in need when we can. And that even means helping this little guy out of that trap." 

William: "Ok dad."

Robert: "Now I'm going to put my coat over him and I need you to go behind him and release that trap ok son." He said with a smile. 

William: "Ok dad I can do that." 

Robert: "That's my boy now let's go."

Robert came up to the coyote which was growling profusely at him. he slowly took his coat off and threw it over the animal. As the coyote fought to get out of the coat William came behind him and released the trap that held the animal. As soon as he did the coyote freed itself from the coat and bolted to the forest. Robert walked over to William and pulled into a sideways hug. 

William: "We did it, dad." He said happily about his actions

Robert: "Yes son we did but there is something I need you to promise me." He said smiling. 

William: "What is it, dad?"

Robert: "Don't tell your mother about this she'll kill me if you do." 

William let out a laugh 

William: "Don't worry daddy I won't tell."

Robert: "That's my boy."

Flashback ends 

William: "I have to help her for daddy." He said confidently

William walked over to their bags and pulled out one of the first aid kits and started to slowly move over to the wolf who was still holding her the scratch on her leg. As he was walking over to her he heard Max call out to him.

Max: "William what are you doing get over here before she sees you." He said motioning to him. 

William ignored his brother and kept on walking towards the wolf. 

Max: "William don't!!!" He said angrily.

William was now a few feet from the wolf who still has yet to notice him. But now that he was closer to her he got a better view of her features. Her fur was a mix of white and grey and her eyes were a shade of light green.