Strangers with memories/n.r

Start from the beginning

I knew coming into this job I will have to put up with the person who shattered my heart but doing it in person is mentally exhausting, I get up to clean with some other people of the team before I walk to fury's office, I knock on the door lightly but loud enough to be heard "come in" I hear his voice through the walls I step in to see nick and my chair opposite him but also a Romanoff in the other chair, I take a deep breathe and sit down, "so I'm going to get straight into this and no interrupting from the both of you" he says sternly and we both nod at his request "so you guys have tension and I don't want this to affect my team,so you guys need to look out for the avengers not your relationship,so you guys will spend time together tonight, you are doing the food  shopping" he states and a smile creeps onto his lips as he sees both of our mouths opened and annoyed looks on our faces "your dismissed" he giggles at the end like a child and we both roll our eyes and stand up and walk to the car after telling everyone what he is making us do.

"I'm driving" I say grabbing the keys and she pulls them back "no I am" she says and walks ahead "god I was really with a fake person for 3 years,the fake Natasha would of let her lover drive" I say bitter and I see the guilt wash over her before she gets in the car and I soon follow, now we are on the road,in silence "y/n I'm sorry" she says her voice cracking "no,you are a wicked bitch that I let into my life, and you destroyed it" I say looking out of the window "you were my mission,I'm sorry you thought I would actually like you after I knew you had powers," she says a tear rolling down her eye but not taking her eyes off of the road "NO,YOU GOD DAMN DATED ME,TOOK MY VIRGINITY AND SPENT 3 YEARS OF MY BEST LIFE WITH YOUR FAKE ASS JUST BECAUSE I WAS YOUR LITTLE ASSIGNMENT" I shout and she shakes as she has never seen me like this "YOU THINK I WANTED TO HURT YOU ! I TRIED TO GET OUT OF THAT MISSION BUT I ALREADY HAD YOU WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGER BECAUSE YOU WERE AN IDIOT WHO THOUGHT SHE COULD BE LOVED" she shouts and instantly regrets what she just let out even if it was a lie or the truth it was the last straw I brought my hand up and smacked her around the jaw and a hiss came from the spy who now has blood dripping down her cheek "Fuck you" I whisper,and we turned back to are original positions.

MEANWHILE AT THE COMPOUND-

"Guys let's go do y/n's room" Steve says and they all go up to see 2 boxes and a black marker saying 'ME AND NATS SUMMER 2019' they all look at each other and take the boxes down to the living room "I think we should leave it,it's an invasion of her privacy" Steve says looking at the box "I say that we will never know what truly happened between them two so let's open it and put it back before they come back" Tony announces.

The  curiosity of them all got the best of them and opened it up to see photos of the two of you truly happy and kissing in most of them, and a video tape "F.R.I.D.A.Y play the tape" stark announces and everyone's eyes look to the t.v.

They saw a rare sight Natasha truly in love not Bruce in love or Steve in love, "Natasha come on,it's not that long" y/n says filming Natasha riding a bike up a hill "I'm only doing this because I'm in love  with you,my darling" Nat says and everyone is shocked to see this side of the assassin "the next slide shows the two of them in each other clothes dancing whilst baking pancakes in a apartment with the sun washing their kitchen "no god Nat ! did no one ever teach you how to cook" y/n laughs and Nat puts whipped cream on y/n's lips and kisses them.And for 2 hours that tape was full of memories now they understood.

BACK TO YOUR POV:

"Tell me that you weren't in love" I say looking at her face silently crying "no" she breaks "so why did you god damn  leave me,I needed you Nat, I needed my fucking  girlfriend and you said that them 3 years was just you doing your job.What's wrong with you ?! You told me about your past  and trauma and I told you mine" I say trying not to hurt her, " b-because you were my task but then I fell for you and I would never jeopardise my work for some stupid girl so I crushed you!" She screams at her past actions "YOU ARE A COWARD" I scream "TURN THE CAR AROUND" I shout and she shakes her head and keeps on going "no this is are mission" and she stops her self and she sees how crazy she has been "YOU HAVE GOT TO THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE NOT A FUCKING MISSION" I shout thinking about the night she broke up with me.

she serves the car and heads home, I rest my head on the window and let the rain drops  calm my state. "Just so you know a day didn't go by without me wanting to punish myself because I hurt you" she said looking over me "oh really,apparently you were sad for 3 months then had sex with the anger issue guy" I scoff  and she scoffs back "BRUCE ! For fuck sake Wanda ! Listen I was lost without you " she says pissed at herself for doing that.

"yep that's what I thought,you didn't love me.your Natasha Romanoff YOU are in capable of love" I say and she lets another tear fall before we parked up "w-we're  here" she lets out and we are both in tears walking into the lounge to see the team watching the tapes "What are you doing" Nat says raising her voice at them.

They all look at us different and Bruce stands up and speaks "Nat we can't be together, I saw them videos and you love me but your not in love with me, not like you were with y/n" he says and smiles whilst sitting back down "y/n Nat loves you we have been observing her in these videos and she is too stubborn to admit it but we will for her.....she misses you" Steve says and everyone else agrees "then she can say it and say it wasn't for her mission to collect data on me" I say looking at her.

Her  eyes meet mine and she starts to speak "let me do a redo I-I will take you out on a date,they're right I have too much of an ego to say this but I really really like really miss you and I saw you today and it finally clicked I want-no I need you in my life to feel complete" she says anxiously "when ?" I say rolling my eyes "huh" she responds "the date where and what time" she beams and I see the light back into her eyes and the team are witnessing Natasha without her mean shell "umm 8:30 we will go to the beach,you're not regret this" she says and fury opens the door "well done y/n and Natasha I will let you guys leave work early to go on your date" he says and gives everyone a warm smile before walking off. I hold out my pinky and speak "promise me Nat that you won't lie or keep secrets from me" I say and Natasha instantly takes it .

————————————————————————————

THANK YOU FOR READING

WORD COUNT ~2280