Confessions

A/N - This is a Thiam chapter and the next one will be one too ^^. I hope you like it!

-

Theo's POV

We ran (I correct I carried him) from the fight away when Liam got badly shot. He didn't want to leave Thalia and TJ but he could've died if he would've kept fighting. I didn't want to explain to Stiles how his little 'son' died. No thanks. I also didn't want him dead. He got shot multiple times and he could barely walk. He was obliviously in pain I could see it in his face. It hurt me to see him like that but I could help. That was the only thing that kept me from going insane. When we were far away from the fight scene I put him gently down on the ground. He groaned. I put his head on my lap so he would be more comfortable.

"Does it hurt?" Dumb question. Why did I ask it when I already knew the answer?

„I can handle it." I looked at him to check where the bullets were. I counted 4. Two in his leg, one in his arm, and one in his chest. He must be in a lot of pain because I know from experience how painful four bullets are especially if one is in the chest. I listened to his heartbeat it wasn't completely normal. I asked him with a soft voice:

"Are you sure Liam?"

"Yeah. Just take the bullets out." I didn't have to listen to his heartbeat to know that he was lying. He always tries to be tough. I didn't want him to be tough. I didn't care about that I care about him. I took a deep breath and tried something I've tried only 2 times. I took Liam's hand and closed my eyes.

"Theo, what are you doing?" I still had my eyes closed but I smiled. I didn't smile often but I can't seem to not do it around him.

"What does it look like little wolf?" I focused on his heartbeat. His breaths. His smell. His adorable smile, sweet laugh, his eyes, and then I thought about every good moment with him. The first time we hugged, watched a movie. When I moved into his house. When he slept in my room. Right next to me.

I started to feel some pain and my hand felt like it's gonna burn but I didn't take it away. I slowly opened my eyes and saw black veins on my arm. I did it. Oh god, I did it. I smiled at looked at Liam. He let a relieved sigh out.

„Thank you." He was trying to smile.

„Anytime. And you're not out of the woods. I still have to get these bullets out." He nodded. I brushed a strand of hair from his face.

"At first I'll take the one in your chest out. It will hurt like hell but I'll help you okay?" I squeezed his hand to make clear that I was being serious. I would never leave him. Never. It was more likely that I return to hell than leaving him.

"Theo." He whispered and was struggling to keep his eyes open. Damn it. That's a bad sight.

„Hey, Liam. Stay with me." I shook his head a little to prevent him from closing his eyes.

"If I don't make it.." I didn't let him finish that sentence.

"Don't say that ever again. You are going to make it. You hear me?"

"Please Theo. I need to say it." It was killing me to hear him like that. It hurts so much.

"Tell everyone that I love them and they shouldn't be sad...and..." I felt like my heart is getting ripped out of my chest. Again.

„Thank you." I smiled sad.

"Thank me later when I get these fucking bullets out of you." He tried to grin. I lifted his shirt so I could see his chest and where exactly the bullet was. I saw could see the bullet in his chest. I looked at him and said with a soft voice: